|Faith||Disc Golf in Nature|
The Smokin Green Land of DiscGolfLand is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Tournament Director with a fair hand, and renowned for its soft-spoken computers, infamous sell-swords, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 13.21 billion DiscGolfLandians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Course. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient DiscGolfLandian economy, worth a remarkable 4,843 trillion Discs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 366,618 Discs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes, and it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations. Crime is totally unknown. DiscGolfLand's national animal is the Raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Disc Golf in Nature.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DiscGolfLand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, government bureaucrats shut down teenage yard-raking businesses for being counter-revolutionary.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : DiscGolfLand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : DiscGolfLand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
Endorsements Received: 139 » Sindria, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, Common Good, Twisted Duality, Glorious Existence, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Acropylae, Greynne, Fujai, The Undivided, Ashkan, Kisovec, Wickedly evil people, Mirchusko, Condonohia, Westwind, Lynier, Orcatortugs, Atheist States of Philippines, Dilber, Pandaland II, Probablynotverygoodistan, Constantinopolisia, Arvladma, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Kiensu, Saronistan, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, New Belia, Leukogeras, Nas Crustium, Bucals Kagotoaion, Anuubis, Archonina, Volkason, Grand Republic of the Sun, Triestine, San Diego Islands, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Aldesport, Crazy Waters, Thessalian, and 89 others.Willow Gate, Podium, Rowdy, The United Republic of Westend, Muad-Dib, Ostrogothaland, Ingentis Novus, Dowaesk, Marina Nova, Av Libertas Vindex, The North American Assembly, Galaxy Meows, Sniper Slayers, Santos-Dominius, Kraboch, Vlobbania, Q The Almighty, Attanseia, Larxia, Jigsland, Overthinkers, Corbeil, Tithio, Albyion Kingdom, Lodiberdade, Costelloland, Neulant, The Theeserrasland, Futuo, Mandolcia, Galacticali, East Swedesia, Parasang, Rondria, Astra Prime, Shackleduck, Almenga, Blue Bubble, Keri Kelli, Tacotrees, United Adaikes, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, IthaquaCDN, Surinaspor, Armed pacifists, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Corlum, Haetonia, Tsangenya, Red Neverwinter, Apexiala, Guitermot, Hongg Kong, Mucht, Safiz, Nes Repuland, Dalian Republic, Brackadia, Corporate Wealthfare, IndioI, Hoile, Wunfgrand, Soldats, Later Green, Hochinium, Caelum, Elianio, Hyzante, Hrimland, Sensorland, Infinite Star, Radrow, Gresterasland, Teralyon, Bidi, Gryphonian Alliance, Ezranian Empire, Bitar, Vaium Kar Earanopose, New St Kilda, The Chaotic Neutral, Cruts Cithe, Fotisdia, West Isle, Hidden Springs, Anilis, High Wings, and Bhang Bhang Duc.