Barbaria RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal States of Rekua (elected )

Founder: The Hyperborean Empire of Vostag

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

EXECUTIVE:
Chief Executive:
Thor Odinson Vostag

REGIONAL DELEGATE:
Chancellor: Quji Da'Jar of Rekua Elect: June. 5

BARBARIAN MINISTRIES:
Foreign Affairs Minister: Luther Hulburg of Malulota Elect: May. 30
Domestic Affairs Minister: Zoe Astratas of Athant Elect: May. 23
Defense Minister: Luis Deldelapoe of Tritra Elect: May. 13
Communications Minister: Bud Moore of Hedra Elect: May. 17



Embassies: The Illuminati, Coalition of Sovereign Nations, The Dirt Alliance, REGION OF HONOR, Eladen, Scandinavia, Wyndia, Imperial Russian Empire, The Bar on the corner of every region, Grand Central, Solar Alliance, Yarnia, Avadam Inn, Arconian Empire, Official European Union, Hollow Point, and 150 others.Regionless, United States of America, Sikh Empire, Ozzy, The Republic Nations, International Debating Area, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, The Vast, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Milky Way Galaxy, Trump, East Asian Dominion, Region of Heroes, Union of Nationalists, Altmora, Austro Hungarian Empire, Novo Brasil, Despotic Europe, The Alliance of Dictators, Imperial Fatherland, The Alterran Republic, The Fallout Wasteland, Azerupt, United Imperial Union, Free Market Federation, Eastern Roman Empire, Brasil, The Rose Garden, Zentari, The Empire of Friendship, Japan, Kylden, Haiku, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Groland, Farkasfalka, The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals, Arctic, Golden Dragons, Lardyland, Australia, The Sands, United Fascist Workers Association, Region Name, Fredonia, League Of Allied Powers, The Holy Reich of Greater Germania, Turkic Union, Pax Britannia, Emirates of Futurnia, Atonement of Harmony, The Commonwealth of Crowns, nasunia, Sunalaya, The Dank Meme Alliance, Commonwealth States, Prince Edward Island, The Persian Empire, Empire of Andrew, The Savage Garden, The Parliamentary Union of Nations, Imperial Catholic Alliance, Crystal Empire, Pontbridge Islands, The Sea Of Love, Portugal, Union of Allied States, HoH SiS, Jakarta, Happy Utopia, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, International sovereignty pact, Capitalist Paradise, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Ozymandium, Northern Africa, ACA, The United Coalition of Nation States, Non Aligned Movement, Australialia, United Christian Empires of the West, ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, France, The Interdimensional Community, fluffy squishfish, The Cormorant Pact, Chicken overlords, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, HALO UNIVERSE, The Reich, Glass Gallows, Union of Justice, The Assembly of Sovereign Nations, Steam Islands, Mad Land of the Mad Madmen, Oneid, Commonwealth of Mankind, Krasnaya, Albosiac, The Seventh Reich, Sivella, Jeffreys Pocket Multiverse, Deeds of Men, Click Here, New Reich of Bunicken, The great german lands, Organization of United Sovereign States, International Society of Julius Evola, Reddit, Dispatchia, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, South Dakota, Missouri, Nebraska, Pecan Sandies, 1st Epitome United, Genua, The Cult of PCHS, BCHS, First World Order, Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom, New World Union, ITALIA, Empire Overlords, Celestian Prosperity Sphere, Weffle, Lyrali, Palmyra Tudmur, The Defenders of Nations and States, Comet Ping Pong Pizza, Independence Hill, Moomin Valley, The Jewel Nations, Pirate Paradise, Sovereignty Defense Pact, free land, U R N, The Empire of Nova Roma, United Fardelshufflesteins, Great Chuliu Empire, Nghymruian Lands, Asiana, The Grand Dominion, Imperium of the Wolf, Estado Novo, and Neo Rhomaioi.

Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Communist, Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, Democratic, Enormous, Fascist, and 25 others.Featured, Free Trade, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, Isolationist, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Modern Tech, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Pacifist, Password, Past Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Serious, Social, Socialist, Surreal, Theocratic, and Totalitarian.

Regional Power: Moderate

Barbaria contains 138 nations, the 154th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Fattest Citizens in Barbaria

World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."

As a region, Barbaria is ranked 8,226th in the world for Fattest Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Confederate States of TritraIron Fist Consumerists“A Land of Morals.”
2.The Noble Republic of VelkisaCorporate Police State“Money builds the roads to greatness.”
3.The Ascendancy of FoamcatsCorporate Police State“We Cats”
4.The Kingdom of LetiutinCapitalist Paradise“Vast ye' coin if you're willing for a risk!”
5.The Empire of Dankest KekistanRight-wing Utopia“Ooof!”
6.The Federal Republic of OreusaCapitalist Paradise“Prosper and Survive”
7.The Norse Domain of Greater Viking EmpireFather Knows Best State“Blood and Honor make a Man!”
8.The Imperial Confederacy of Holy Barbarian EmpireCorporate Police State“Ærlighet for imperiet!”
9.The Community of Jabawalky FoothillsCorporate Police State“[unintellectual gibberish]”
10.The Empire of Ancient AkkadCorporate Police State“An Empire - from the shallow Deserts.”
1234. . .1314»

Regional Poll • What is your nations ethnic majority?

Poll called by The Imperial Federation of Hedra

Voting opened 2 days 3 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Regulation On The Integrity Of Genetic Data - Resolution Vote”

Regional Happenings

More...

Barbaria Regional Message Board

Trijon wrote:"Thank you!" King Vigur the Red expresses his gratitude.

"For centuries, the Tijons have always been oppressed due to our cultural identity, stripped of our rights, and force to subject to a centralized government. I am the last of my lineage that may claim the Trijon throne, which has been absorbed by the politics of the 'Subs'. Our ethnicity was in endangered, so when I made the move to protest on the matter, their plebs arrested me for treason, without a fair trial. If it should be recognized in the modern world, that all are entitled to their fair trial, it is humane, and something that holds civilization together - fairness. Some societies collapsed when their mouths are forced shut, but our lips will never close until we are truly free!

I ask you, the rest of Rodinia for your help in being recognized. Support your independence if you have to, but if no one can lend a hand - then we, the Trijons of Rodinia, will declare an independence war. My men are ready, an escape route has already been planned for me in case the 'Subs' have patched a plan to assassinate me. Once they hear that our independence won't be respected, then they shall begin the first stages in our uprising.

If money or empty promises fancy your eye, you can expect a big 'no'. I have integrity, and I would be standing against my own virtues. Maybe down the line, if you need a friend, I can promise to be there for you, regardless the reason or war. Being a friend to a Trijon is an expensive commodity, because unlike the 'Subs', we keep our word." King Vigur nods, and takes his seat.

IC: "On behalf of the Vikings, I will recognize the independence of Trijon. You have my sword." King Ragnar I. replies, with a proud tone.

Trijon wrote:"Thank you!" King Vigur the Red expresses his gratitude.

"For centuries, the Tijons have always been oppressed due to our cultural identity, stripped of our rights, and force to subject to a centralized government. I am the last of my lineage that may claim the Trijon throne, which has been absorbed by the politics of the 'Subs'. Our ethnicity was in endangered, so when I made the move to protest on the matter, their plebs arrested me for treason, without a fair trial. If it should be recognized in the modern world, that all are entitled to their fair trial, it is humane, and something that holds civilization together - fairness. Some societies collapsed when their mouths are forced shut, but our lips will never close until we are truly free!

I ask you, the rest of Rodinia for your help in being recognized. Support your independence if you have to, but if no one can lend a hand - then we, the Trijons of Rodinia, will declare an independence war. My men are ready, an escape route has already been planned for me in case the 'Subs' have patched a plan to assassinate me. Once they hear that our independence won't be respected, then they shall begin the first stages in our uprising.

If money or empty promises fancy your eye, you can expect a big 'no'. I have integrity, and I would be standing against my own virtues. Maybe down the line, if you need a friend, I can promise to be there for you, regardless the reason or war. Being a friend to a Trijon is an expensive commodity, because unlike the 'Subs', we keep our word." King Vigur nods, and takes his seat.

IC: President Pericles Archedus of Athant speaks on his turn; "Although Athant doesn't stand for more bloodshed, I believe a more peaceful movement should be organized, the last thing we need are more wars to fight, especially with ones with each other. I believe that wisdom isn't being properly carried out. Athant will only support a non-violent approach to Trijon independence. I would implore to you, King."

Trijon wrote:"Thank you!" King Vigur the Red expresses his gratitude.

"For centuries, the Tijons have always been oppressed due to our cultural identity, stripped of our rights, and force to subject to a centralized government. I am the last of my lineage that may claim the Trijon throne, which has been absorbed by the politics of the 'Subs'. Our ethnicity was in endangered, so when I made the move to protest on the matter, their plebs arrested me for treason, without a fair trial. If it should be recognized in the modern world, that all are entitled to their fair trial, it is humane, and something that holds civilization together - fairness. Some societies collapsed when their mouths are forced shut, but our lips will never close until we are truly free!

I ask you, the rest of Rodinia for your help in being recognized. Support your independence if you have to, but if no one can lend a hand - then we, the Trijons of Rodinia, will declare an independence war. My men are ready, an escape route has already been planned for me in case the 'Subs' have patched a plan to assassinate me. Once they hear that our independence won't be respected, then they shall begin the first stages in our uprising.

If money or empty promises fancy your eye, you can expect a big 'no'. I have integrity, and I would be standing against my own virtues. Maybe down the line, if you need a friend, I can promise to be there for you, regardless the reason or war. Being a friend to a Trijon is an expensive commodity, because unlike the 'Subs', we keep our word." King Vigur nods, and takes his seat.

OOC: Well thought I talked with Hedra so I could avoid this but I guess I have to say something now. I don't know if he telegramed you about it or not. Like I discussed with Hedra on the Discord last Wednesday. I was told you had apparently picked out a specific spot on the map. I the guy that makes the map having not been informed at all. Not a telegram in my inbox. Maybe you have an archived telegram to prove otherwise. So I was a bit surprised as can be imagined. Like it says in the map guidelines there are measures to prevent nations from "forcing" things into the map. There is no problem with RPing when a nation doesn't have a spot on the map yet. I just ask people keep things fuzzy in terms of location and specifics such as this until they get on the map. That way I don't have to come and interject and spoil the fun. That all being said I will take into consideration and make a note where you'd like to be placed when your turn to get on the map comes. Assuming IRL stuff can get out of my way long enough so I can finish up this dang map update.

IC: President Macaroon sits there with a confused look on his face as this Trijon is nowhere near Subspais and he has no idea of the things this person is talking about.

Vostag wrote:OOC: Well thought I talked with Hedra so I could avoid this but I guess I have to say something now. I don't know if he telegramed you about it or not. Like I discussed with Hedra on the Discord last Wednesday. I was told you had apparently picked out a specific spot on the map. I the guy that makes the map having not been informed at all. Not a telegram in my inbox. Maybe you have an archived telegram to prove otherwise. So I was a bit surprised as can be imagined. Like it says in the map guidelines there are measures to prevent nations from "forcing" things into the map. There is no problem with RPing when a nation doesn't have a spot on the map yet. I just ask people keep things fuzzy in terms of location and specifics such as this until they get on the map. That way I don't have to come and interject and spoil the fun. That all being said I will take into consideration and make a note where you'd like to be placed when your turn to get on the map comes. Assuming IRL stuff can get out of my way long enough so I can finish up this dang map update.

IC: President Macaroon sits there with a confused look on his face as this Trijon is nowhere near Subspais and he has no idea of the things this person is talking about.

OOC: yeah I never got a telegram from anyone, sorry. That's cool I understand. If you want me to show up on the next map update I'm fine with that, I was trying to develop a catalonian-like situation. It's more so a cultural movement, so there doesnt need to be a forced entry, that's not what I was trying to be do. You could develop a reason why it cant be recognized on the map until the next update, i dont mind waiting and I had no intention on getting a spot like that.

OOC: Poll Response...

Tranquil Wonderland doesn't recognize, label, or categorize individuals based off of their appearance, ethnicity, etc. The government has no clear status on its majority ethnicity, because the country is incredible dense with people who come from various origins.

For the 'Other' option,

During the "Vision" the voice detested the idea of ethnicity, and race. During the Rapture, to insure unison among the servants to the "Vision", all were committed to brand themselves, to insure that everyone within the realm are the same in at least one way.

OOC: Poll Response:
Humans are the dominant species in Hyperborea this is due to human reproduction rates being greater than that of Mer and Fae. Elves, Dwarves, Fae, etc live longer than humans and breed slower. Meanwhile for groups like Orcs, goblins, and the like can breed at a rate similar to humans but their lifestyles and cultures historically have resulted in high mortality rates. Best IRL example I have is to think of elves like elephants and goblins like rats.

Given the existence of the "magical races" the concept of categorizing humans into races based off the color of their skin has never really been a thing. Although there has been some of it in Hyperborean history but that being more based on a person coming from certain areas or cultures and knowing little about said areas and cultures and less about the color of the skin. Although the racism among humans that is most prominent is based around different species of humans and example being homo sapiens, neanderthals, and denisovans. But even that pales in comparison to the prejudices against the magical races.

But yes humans are the dominant species in Hyperborea. And because so many people seem to default think of Hyperborea as just a bunch of white people living in the great white north I will say that Hyperborea has humans of all skin colors. I've said it once and will say it again: Vostag is a world within a world.

OOC: 'Ello!

That time again folks! Election season is already here once again. Time sure flies. Anyway! First up on the block is the position of Defense Minister. So if you're interested in running for the position then let me know ASAP. Election is May 13th.

Vostag wrote:That time again folks! Election season is already here once again. Time sure flies. Anyway! First up on the block is the position of Defense Minister. So if you're interested in running for the position then let me know ASAP. Election is May 13th.

Ogandi Maleiya will announce her candidacy; representing Hushmera, with an unbias defense policy; insuring the protection of the region by being active, and being able to be present at any event. Under my leadership, I can work with the rest of the ministers to insure that future elections are secured and without any threat to integrity, using what current system we have.

Forum View

Advertisement