WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The United Coalition of Nation States, GOOD BOIs, Barbaria, Gypsy Lands, Arconian Empire, RAMS, The Bar on the corner of every region, 1980s America, Hollow Point, Codex Ylvus, Assembly of Sovereign Nations, Turkic Union, Sonowae, Greater Hindu Empire, SEC Fanatics, The Embassy, and 3 others.Fredonia, Great Aureania, and German European Empire.
Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Conservative, Democratic, Egalitarian, Featured, Free Trade, Independent, Liberal, Libertarian, and 8 others.Medium, Modern Tech, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Offsite Forums, Past Tech, Role Player, and Social.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in The Assembly of Sovereign Nations
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, The Assembly of Sovereign Nations is ranked 13,169th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Sultanate of Zoltab||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Sultan said to get these people cleared out.”|
|2.||The Incorporated States of The Tolana Trading Company||Compulsory Consumerist State||“A good living makes for a good life.”|
|3.||The Republic of Fierrol||Free-Market Paradise||“Liberty is our legacy.”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Saudhi||New York Times Democracy||“نرجو أن نكون جميعًاهادئين وهادئين”|
|5.||The Sultanate of Stilakra||Compulsory Consumerist State||“أعدائنا الفرار قبل قوتنا”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Industrial Skyrim||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Strun Ba Qo”|
|7.||The Corporate Syndicate of The Assembly of Sovereign Nations||Capitalizt||“To Serve Man”|
|8.||The Revolutionary Free State of Bessaria||Father Knows Best State||“No hammer shall ever fell the revolution!”|
|9.||The Republican Queendom of Anathaat||Moralistic Democracy||“Through Blood, Fire, and Courage”|
|10.||The Helladric Commonwealth of Ionysia||Father Knows Best State||“Governed by reason. Living by passion.”|
- : Embassy established between The Assembly of Sovereign Nations and German European Empire.
- : The Federated Empire of Helladria agreed to construct embassies with German European Empire.
- : The Empire of Prussia-Saxonia of the region German European Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Assembly of Sovereign Nations and Great Aureania.
- : The Federated Empire of Helladria agreed to construct embassies with Great Aureania.
- : The Great Kingdom of Merulla of the region Great Aureania proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Imperial Austro-Hungary departed this region for Kuhlbach.
- : The United States of Imperial Austro-Hungary arrived from United Forum of Nations.
- : The Kingdom of Industrial Skyrim arrived from Kemet.
- : The Kingdom of Saudhi arrived from Osiris.
The Assembly of Sovereign Nations Regional Message Board
I've previously heard she has a sizable following on Twitch, and upon inspection, it looks like she's the second most popular streamer (ranked by the average concurrent viewers while live over the past 15 streams).
She plays "Among Us". Sounds about right.
Looks like an 'internet radicalized extremist' attacked the Capitol...
:D :D :D :D
It sounds like there's a good chance the dude might have been suffering from some kind of paranoid psychosis according to what he was posting on Facebook.
According to the article, he was talking about being mind controlled, suffered from afflictions from the FBI and CIA, and identified Farrakhan as Jesus. That said, I don't consider this to absolve the individual or these merchants of hate of their respective roles, either. Farrakhan has always been a crummy guy, and if the establishment press didn't keep peddling garbage that's remarkably similar in tone and substance to Farrakhan's, it would have been far less likely that someone who was mentally vulnerable would have thrown away his life to lash out against his perceived persecutors.
I very much enjoy celebrating the holidays in this curious plane of Oblivion you call Earth. <gulps down mead>
Right on, crazy dragon dude!