The Eternal Forest of Typica is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Eucleides with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 9.126 billion Typicans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ecotopia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Typican economy, worth a remarkable 2,389 trillion Standard Labors a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 261,803 Standard Labors, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
When shaking hands with foreign leaders Eucleides wears an armoured gauntlet, retirement homes are filled with foreign war criminals, the new classical revitalization of Ecotopia is expected to be completed sometime in the next century, and it is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs. Crime is totally unknown. Typica's national animal is the Pegasus, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is transcendentalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Typica endorsed The Incorporated States of Dimm-A-Land.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, it is a crime to offend someone's religious beliefs.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the new classical revitalization of Ecotopia is expected to be completed sometime in the next century.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, retirement homes are filled with foreign war criminals.
- : Typica lodged a message on the Refugia Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, when shaking hands with foreign leaders Eucleides wears an armoured gauntlet.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, Saturday morning cartoons feature full frontal nudity.
- : Typica was endorsed by The Confederacy of Waywards Edge.
- : Typica was endorsed by The Colony of Itdepends.
- : Typica endorsed The Confederacy of Waywards Edge.
Endorsements Received: 107 » Araine, Sylh Alanor, Melenavenia, Junitaki-cho, Tovenia, Michelland, Liphia, Golden gateway, Koayo, New Filippe, The Star Enpire, Inaros OPA, Vikoland, Uitmuntendheid, New Pi-Ramesses, Axolotlta, Nangka, Haibaria, Floofybit, Remnants of the Pacific, Moulk2, Fel Vudos, Nekhuser-Ra, Fuernox, Adawu, Denimz, Aephony, Polushia, Narwhal, Basedilonia, Tiralta, Duneraven, Pangeodrea, Hoqeallistan, Delta Vega IV, Far Anoglinlan, Crialdenna, Brazileand, Yondoria, NEW VIJAYAPURA, Aumbura, Talmon, Porthosia, Archieli, Skrunklyland, Froler, Talvezout, Bobesville-Sholstine, Astralania, LibAnSocCom AlgoCyboSciento Permaecology, and 57 others.Ladita, Eastern Lancasteria, Ecologiania, Orangino, Michis, Tralfamdore, Kaltea, Czinsurz, Torpodium, Pantsari, The Pacific Northwest, Whitanchir, Portmanteau, St Leone, Roseven, Salzar, Kartina, Arin Graliandre, Jacobs, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Sinya Arda, The Bengal Region, Crabani, Melior Mundi, Desenteres, LifeisaCakewalk, Rosadeu, Cotha Gab, New Equanimia, Jazur, Prince Fez, Istastioner, Alabastapunk, Letargia, Parvesha, Runor, Getshitdoneistan, Porlick, Libeenes, Galyum, Ameth, New Ras, Southern Skane, Alison Hammond, Markerica, Mel7746, Cadenzana, Anarchyarctic, Teiya, Neurks Boodal, Windermeria, Kova, The Divine Mandate Over Heaven and Earth, ZaBruhMoment Of Vehemesht, Neo Seych, Itdepends, and Waywards Edge.