The Anarcho-Communist Alliance of Duneraven is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Comrade Lynn with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, absence of drug laws, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.174 billion Dunravenians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yggdrassil. The average income tax rate is 90.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dunravenian economy, worth 147 trillion planets a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Retail. Average income is an impressive 125,749 planets, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, and terrified neighbors cower behind concertina wire and arrow loops. Crime is totally unknown. Duneraven's national animal is the dire raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Duneraven was endorsed by The Colony of Itdepends.
- : Following new legislation in Duneraven, terrified neighbors cower behind concertina wire and arrow loops.
- : Following new legislation in Duneraven, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Following new legislation in Duneraven, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Duneraven was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Duneraven, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted.
- : Duneraven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Historical Founderless Region Preservation Act ".
- : Duneraven voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Removal of Space Debris".
- : Following new legislation in Duneraven, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Duneraven, children's daycare starts at the crack of dawn.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Sylh Alanor, Tovenia, Typica, Tiralta, Floofybit, Inaros OPA, Axolotlta, Fel Vudos, Golden gateway, Nottinghaven, Liphia, New Filippe, Narwhal, Vikoland, Melenavenia, Aephony, Haibaria, New Pi-Ramesses, Araine, Pangeodrea, Fuernox, Remnants of the Pacific, The Star Enpire, Hoqeallistan, Junitaki-cho, Delta Vega IV, Far Anoglinlan, Mystyn, Crialdenna, Michelland, Brazileand, Adawu, NEW VIJAYAPURA, Nekhuser-Ra, Porthosia, Froler, Ladita, Ecologiania, Nangka, Michis, Caretakers and Clockwatchers, Yondoria, Kaltea, Tralfamdore, Bobesville-Sholstine, Skrunklyland, Astralania, The Pacific Northwest, Portmanteau, Jacobs, and 17 others.Salzar, Sinya Arda, Jazur, Whitanchir, Arin Graliandre, Desenteres, Androgyn, Rosadeu, The Bengal Region, Uitmuntendheid, St Leone, Prince Fez, Alabastapunk, Istastioner, Parvesha, Cadenzana, and Itdepends.