|Leader||Emperor Prazko Takoy Stavin II|
The Supreme Imperial Union of Panormia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Prazko Takoy Stavin II with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 19.693 billion Patroniks are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akantor. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Panormian economy, worth a remarkable 4,087 trillion Jenstar Ancíres a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 207,567 Jenstar Ancíres, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Comic books avoid plot inconsistencies by removing the plot, the government is avowedly secular, a government program is underway to revitalize Panormia's beaches, and the weather in Akantor is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Panormia's national animal is the Rabbit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Darteism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, the weather in Akantor is always 'pigeons with a chance of droppings'.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, a government program is underway to revitalize Panormia's beaches.
- : Panormia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, the government is avowedly secular.
- : Panormia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, comic books avoid plot inconsistencies by removing the plot.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, a child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Panormia, armed security details escort librarians to their homes.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Perfect Sublime Masters, Farrakhan, Sarotte, Beezertopia, Schwertland, Capitalist Paradise, Masters86, The Horror Channel, Zavea, The Pacific Caliphate, Unibot III, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Pettlland, Collosuss, Emeseses, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Florin, Rushkaland, Aandruzognivia, Maazalik, Aggro, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Singu1arity, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Rubian Empire, Cecilly, Lederland, Arkhane, Raj7765, Arinteriswith, Thuringia Reich, Republic of edward, Cyrtenes, ThePlace, Casanas, ROC Union, Serious Problems, Alcrestia Liakar, OspasiA, Old Blackwood, Zerentopia, Razorback, CLovidia, Super Mega Awesome, Krotfordamions, Delight, Greater-Syria, Novi Libertas, and 45 others.Pandorivia, Hyponichtmallieturam, Nation of Urie, Kahootology, ShyVini, Ammadon, Edgedgie, Berlitria, Aianistan, Republic of Caracales, Allwarts, Fragmented Spero, Golexald, TorNaGul, APKland, Croatian empaths, Cleo and Topaz, Charlie-Simba, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Ulslur, Rublex, DisregardWork, NewColo, Of Altonianic Islands, Silap Inua, Parx, Makdon, Anarchisticstan, Bauntu, Ghojingles, Demetrian, Tom97land, Ataleshilbonia, Visionary Union, VTML, Rax-Japeng, Chimes, Aviace, Dyllypoly, Sinoco, Fauzjhia, Noneyuh, Vulpecula Toa, Isles of Govia, and Swiftanasia.