|Faith||little bit of this and that|
The Royal Confederation of Beezertopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Kopper with an even hand, and renowned for its hatred of cheese, restrictive gun laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate population of 33.847 billion Beezertopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beezertopia City. The average income tax rate is 78.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Beezertopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,604 trillion mithrils a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 47,416 mithrils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
More than one company makes the board game Monopoly, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene, boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard, and the government funds large training centres to turn Clydesdale Horses into functioning members of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Beezertopia's national animal is the Clydesdale Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is little bit of this and that.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Nebulated Space Empire of Aandruzognivia.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, the government funds large training centres to turn Clydesdale Horses into functioning members of society.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard.
- : Following new legislation in Beezertopia, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Federation of Betusiwa.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
- : Beezertopia endorsed The Golden Compassionate Utopia of Anarchisticstan.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Golden Compassionate Utopia of Anarchisticstan.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
- : Beezertopia was endorsed by The Federation of Betusiwa.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Unibot III, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Zavea, Aggro, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Pettlland, Emeseses, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Florin, Arkhane, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Delight, Magrinia, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Ulslur, Of Altonianic Islands, Parx, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Sinoco, Fauzjhia, Vulpecula Toa, Betusiwa, Isles of Govia, Anarchisticstan, and Aandruzognivia.