The Shattered Colony of Razorback is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Overseer with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and avant-garde cinema. The compassionate, democratic population of 17.342 billion Razorbackians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Razorback City. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Razorbackian economy, worth a remarkable 2,227 trillion Ragnars a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 128,438 Ragnars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2, sailors spend their shore leave helping old ladies cross the street, only adults may purchase violent video games, and millions of Razorbackians are excellent swimmers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Razorback's national animal is the Rhino, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, millions of Razorbackians are excellent swimmers.
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, sailors spend their shore leave helping old ladies cross the street.
- : Razorback was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Razorback voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Razorback voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, nobody thinks that the Godfather was bettered by Part 2.
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, the aims of top-secret Razorbackian science projects revolve around designing the perfect robot woman.
- : Following new legislation in Razorback, money grows on trees.
Endorsements Received: 68 » FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Aandruzognivia, Maazalik, Emeseses, Raj7765, Farrakhan, Florin, Masters86, Panormia, Lederland, Capitalist Paradise, Rubian Empire, Edgedgie, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Perfect Sublime Masters, Crazy Firemen, Thuringia Reich, Arinteriswith, Beezertopia, Unibot III, Serious Problems, The Pacific Caliphate, Andromeda Islands, Republic of edward, Magrinia, Vas Normandy, Cecilly, Cyrtenes, Sarotte, Aggro, The Horror Channel, OspasiA, Delight, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Yoshiterra, Zerentopia, CLovidia, Rushkaland, Nation of Urie, Kahootology, ThePlace, Old Blackwood, Singu1arity, Greater-Syria, Super Mega Awesome, ShyVini, Fragmented Spero, Alcrestia Liakar, Hunternia, Novi Libertas, and 18 others.Ammadon, APKland, Allwarts, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Ulslur, Of Altonianic Islands, Parx, Visionary Union, Collosuss, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Fauzjhia, Betusiwa, Vulpecula Toa, Anarchisticstan, and Isles of Govia.