|Leader||Prime Minister Langley|
|Currency||Zavean Standard Dollar|
The Federation of Zavea is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Langley with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, cheerful population of 23.052 billion Zaveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oured. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Zavean economy, worth a remarkable 9,879 trillion Zavean Standard Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 428,593 Zavean Standard Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, and 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Zavea's radio stations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zavea's national animal is the Angel Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Zavea's radio stations.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, sea side cafes are required by law to close during summer.
- : Zavea was endorsed by The Queendom of Azflebrigan.
- : Zavea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the nation continues to depend on foreigners for food.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Farrakhan, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Masters86, Crazy Firemen, Lederland, Raj7765, Beezertopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Maazalik, Emeseses, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, East Gia Newskers, Alcrestia Liakar, Singu1arity, Rushkaland, Arkhane, Aeritania, Zerentopia, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, Rubian Empire, Novi Libertas, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Hyponichtmallieturam, TorNaGul, Fauzjhia, Cleo and Topaz, Kwailia, COPPAtilism, Florin, Poo Poo Dumpsters, ThePlace, Aandruzognivia, Deltarios, New Anarchisticstan, Great Baltic Empire, Nyogatene, Benngal, Foraldn, Byzatris, Kirim Tatarlari, Tigamore, and 8 others.Minskiev, Bureau of WA Affairs, Provinces of North America, POPULICA, Vulpecula Toa, Extebly, Capitalist Angola, and Azflebrigan.