|Leader||Prime Minister Langley|
|Currency||Zavean Standard Dollar|
The Federation of Zavea is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Langley with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, cheerful population of 20.664 billion Zaveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oured. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Zavean economy, worth a remarkable 8,385 trillion Zavean Standard Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 405,816 Zavean Standard Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, and the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zavea's national animal is the Angel Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Zavea voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays.
- : Zavea was endorsed by The Kingdom of Cleo and Topaz.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, professionals are ready to retire by the time they receive permission to use their credentials.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Farrakhan, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, Perfect Sublime Masters, Unibot III, Panormia, Masters86, Crazy Firemen, The Pacific Caliphate, Gorgondria, Lederland, Aggro, Raj7765, Cyrtenes, Beezertopia, OspasiA, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Republic of edward, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Maazalik, Pettlland, Emeseses, Arinteriswith, Edgedgie, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Centurionis, East Gia Newskers, Casanas, Alcrestia Liakar, Florin, Singu1arity, Rushkaland, Arkhane, Nightscence, Aeritania, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, ThePlace, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, Rubian Empire, Novi Libertas, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Hyponichtmallieturam, Ulslur, and 14 others.Of Altonianic Islands, Parx, Visionary Union, Rax-Japeng, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Fauzjhia, Anarchisticstan, Isles of Govia, Betusiwa, Aandruzognivia, and Cleo and Topaz.