|Leader||king William Borallistadu|
|Animal||Great yellow Owl|
The Parliamentary Republic of Tithio is a massive, safe nation, ruled by king William Borallistadu with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 2.294 billion Tithioans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Issphollos. The average income tax rate is 93.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tithioan economy, worth 288 trillion Royallas a year, is highly specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 125,790 Royallas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, and signs stating "You Must be This Tall to Enter" have started appearing outside retirement homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tithio's national animal is the Great yellow Owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Olobluthos.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tithio was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Xargersland.
- : Tithio voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Voice of ARB".
- : Tithio was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Tropentarn.
- : Following new legislation in Tithio, signs stating "You Must be This Tall to Enter" have started appearing outside retirement homes.
- : Following new legislation in Tithio, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet.
- : Following new legislation in Tithio, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Tithio voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
- : Tithio voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Following new legislation in Tithio, shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities.
- : Following new legislation in Tithio, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Giovanniland, Dilber, Mediobogdum, Overthinkers, Fujai, Thessalian, Hamburg Neo, Jigsland, DiscGolfLand, Fallgriffin, Archonina, The United Republic of Westend, Atheist States of Philippines, Corbeil, Westwind, Leukogeras, Wickedly evil people, Glorious Existence, Common Good, Greynne, Sindria, Arifiyyah, Thyrall, Attanseia, Condonohia, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Lodiberdade, Vlobbania, Futuo, Dowaesk, New Belia, Tropical Isles, Triestine, Gryphonian Alliance, Almenga, Blue Bubble, Kisovec, United Adaikes, Hongg Kong, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Ostrogothaland, Crazy Waters, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Mucht, Haetonia, Pandaland II, Nes Repuland, Apexiala, and 26 others.Hoile, Cro Magnon, Willow Gate, Nas Crustium, Hrimland, Trasonov, Santos-Dominius, Astra Prime, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Gresterasland, Infinite Star, Bitar, Sygjuk Kale, Anilis, Later Green, New St Kilda, High Wings, Fotisdia, Bhang Bhang Duc, The Chaotic Neutral, Radrow, Selangortupia, Podium, Pangrado, Tropentarn, and Xargersland.