The Kingdom of Arinteriswith is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by James Johnson with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, ban on automobiles, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 5.66 billion Arinteriswithians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freedom. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Arinteriswithian economy, worth a remarkable 1,099 trillion Freeds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 194,225 Freeds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Being James Johnson has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free, teachers are dying as they attempt to read 500 word essays without pausing for breath, and the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arinteriswith's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Buddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arinteriswith was endorsed by The Federation of Betusiwa.
- : Arinteriswith was endorsed by The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
- : Arinteriswith was endorsed by The Golden Compassionate Utopia of Anarchisticstan.
- : Arinteriswith voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, teachers are dying as they attempt to read 500 word essays without pausing for breath.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, being James Johnson has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Arinteriswith, there's an aura of pseudoscience around academia.
- : Arinteriswith was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Capitalist Paradise, Zavea, Lederland, Emeseses, Farrakhan, Perfect Sublime Masters, Sarotte, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aggro, Yoshiterra, Maazalik, Andromeda Islands, Raj7765, Unibot III, Aeritania, The Pacific Caliphate, Rubian Empire, The Horror Channel, Florin, Rushkaland, Aandruzognivia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Centurionis, Razorback, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Collosuss, ThePlace, Nation of Urie, Masters86, Magrinia, Zerentopia, Fragmented Spero, Thuringia Reich, Cecilly, Singu1arity, Cyrtenes, Arkhane, Crud Grium, Crazy Firemen, OspasiA, Vas Normandy, Republic of edward, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Ulslur, Rublex, DisregardWork, Of Altonianic Islands, and 12 others.Parx, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Sinoco, Fauzjhia, Vulpecula Toa, Anarchisticstan, Isles of Govia, and Betusiwa.