WA Delegate: The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland (elected )
Founder: The Theocracy of Atheistus
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Avadam Inn, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, The United Multiverses, Australia, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Moderate Alliance, Chicken overlords, Japan, Fredonia, Nintendo, The Srivijayan Consortium, The Milky Way Galaxy, and 71 others.Anti Fairy Pact, Dixie, Khuzifenq, Organization of United Sovereign States, Lardyland, Arconian Empire, Ozzy, Bikini Islands, Sector 401, Thanksgiving, The Dawn of Unity, fluffy squishfish, Indian Mars, Commonwealth of Maine, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, Kappa Region, The Library, Brazzaville, Zambia, United Imperial Union, Golden Dragons, Belfast, Ecuador, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Union of South Africa, Union Sovietica de Mordor, The Central Pacific, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Federation of Planets Headquarters, South pacific gyre, Great Yellow Empire, Latinoamerica Libre, The Puppeteria, The Doctor Who Universe, Maryland, Trade Federation, Florida, The Sands, 314159265358979323846264338327950, Patriot Alliance, United States of America, Virginia, Pennsylvania, The Pure Land, MentosLand, Loony Bin, Usea, Memeverse, Christmas, Montrandecs Neighbours, Turkiye, Union of Liberal Nations, Union of Nationalists, Turkic Union, RAMS, Empire Overlords, Reddit, Triumvirate of Mwindo Levant Fembois, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Dispatchia, Great Aureania, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, Groland, Stalingrad Zdroj Treaty Organization, German European Empire, The Cult of PCHS, Land of Prosperity, The Embassy, The Illuminati, Noon Puppet Dump, and Wiccaland.
Regional Power: Moderate
United Otter Emirates contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in United Otter Emirates
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, United Otter Emirates is ranked 177th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland||Father Knows Best State||“Moo”|
|2.||The Conch Republic of VinVachia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be happy, or not...whatever”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Firebrandington||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Where we bow down to our Xbox Overlords”|
- : Embassy established between United Otter Emirates and Wiccaland.
- : The Allied States of North Sonovia of the region The Union of Rightwing Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Wiccalander of the region Wiccaland agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Traveling Wilburys and United Otter Emirates.
- : The Owl Principality of Fooooooooo of the region Balder rejected a request from United Otter Emirates to establish embassies.
- : The Western Card Czar of Giovanniland of the region The West Pacific rejected a request from United Otter Emirates to establish embassies.
- : The Colony of Photrisia II of the region Create an embassy with us rejected a request from United Otter Emirates to establish embassies.
- : The Conch Republic of VinVachia proposed constructing embassies with Marvel.
- : The Conch Republic of VinVachia proposed constructing embassies with Create an embassy with us.
United Otter Emirates Regional Message Board
I think we can get influence back if Firebrandington joins the UN or whatever it's called.
It has to do with how long you've been a resident in a region too:
Regional Influence is a rating derived from a given nation's length of residency in one region and the number of World Assembly endorsements. Nations can earn influence (at least two points per day) by remaining in the same region, and by logging in at least once per week. Nations can earn more influence per day by receiving endorsements from other World Assembly members.
But our rank depends on the other Regions around us. I've seen us as high as 11 since Fire got back.
It's quiet in here.
It's still quiet in here...
A month or so ago Fire tried to get back in but didn't know the pw, I sent him a tele, but never saw him again.
I PM'd him the pw too. Well, at least we're back to the big 3.
Looks like our founder Atheistus has been refounded. Should we reach out, or do you think it's an imposter?
My understanding is "Founders" that were large enough will have their IGN forever. So I believe it's him. Wonder why he didn't reach out via the thread? Maybe he doesn't know we're still here. But I also think he has the power to join w/o the pw, and/or shut us down. I would only send him the pw via the site.