WA Delegate: The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Avadam Inn, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, The United Multiverses, Australia, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Moderate Alliance, Chicken overlords, Japan, Fredonia, Nintendo, The Srivijayan Consortium, The Milky Way Galaxy, and 73 others.Anti Fairy Pact, Khuzifenq, Dixie, Organization of United Sovereign States, Lardyland, Arconian Empire, Ozzy, Bikini Islands, Sector 401, Thanksgiving, The Dawn of Unity, Aircraft Manufacturers, fluffy squishfish, Indian Mars, Commonwealth of Maine, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, Kappa Region, The Library, Old Spirit, Brazzaville, Zambia, United Imperial Union, Golden Dragons, Belfast, Ecuador, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Union of South Africa, Union Sovietica de Mordor, The Central Pacific, Federation of Planets Headquarters, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, South pacific gyre, Great Yellow Empire, Latinoamerica Libre, The Puppeteria, The Doctor Who Universe, Maryland, Trade Federation, Florida, The Sands, 314159265358979323846264338327950, Patriot Alliance, United States of America, Virginia, Pennsylvania, The Pure Land, MentosLand, Loony Bin, Usea, Memeverse, Christmas, Montrandecs Neighbours, Turkiye, Union of Liberal Nations, Union of Nationalists, Turkic Union, RAMS, Traveling Wilburys, Empire Overlords, Reddit, Triumvirate of Mwindo Levant Fembois, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Dispatchia, Great Aureania, Aryan Resistance, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, Groland, Stalingrad Zdroj Treaty Organization, German European Empire, The Cult of PCHS, United Island States, Land of Prosperity, and Create an embassy with us.
Regional Power: Moderate
United Otter Emirates contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in United Otter Emirates
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, United Otter Emirates is ranked 755th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Conch Republic of VinVachia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Be happy, or not...whatever”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Firebrandington||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Where we bow down to our Xbox Overlords”|
|3.||The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland||Father Knows Best State||“Moo”|
- : The Free Land of Faiq of the region Create an embassy with us cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : The Kingdom of Photrisia of the region Create an embassy with us ordered the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : Embassy established between Create an embassy with us and United Otter Emirates.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Faiq of the region Create an embassy with us agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland proposed constructing embassies with Create an embassy with us.
- : Embassy established between Land of Prosperity and United Otter Emirates.
- : Embassy established between United Otter Emirates and United Island States.
- : The Dystopian Future of MinnesotanWasteland of the region Land of Prosperity agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Free Land of Iltine of the region United Island States agreed to construct embassies.
United Otter Emirates Regional Message Board
I made it official now.
I made these extra offices just in case we wind up in a situation where we don't have a delegate. There wouldn't be any way to build, accept/reject embassies, etc.
Since we are founderless currently, the delegate also has "admin" power too.
Yes, I got the title officially. lol
I think we can get influence back if Firebrandington joins the UN or whatever it's called.
It has to do with how long you've been a resident in a region too:
Regional Influence is a rating derived from a given nation's length of residency in one region and the number of World Assembly endorsements. Nations can earn influence (at least two points per day) by remaining in the same region, and by logging in at least once per week. Nations can earn more influence per day by receiving endorsements from other World Assembly members.
But our rank depends on the other Regions around us. I've seen us as high as 11 since Fire got back.
It's quiet in here.
It's still quiet in here...
A month or so ago Fire tried to get back in but didn't know the pw, I sent him a tele, but never saw him again.
I finally remembered... im back in
I PM'd him the pw too. Well, at least we're back to the big 3.