|Capital||The People's Commune|
The People's Republic of Solova is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Workers with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, vat-grown people, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, cheerful population of 7.816 billion Solovans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The People's Commune. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Solovan economy, worth a remarkable 1,857 trillion Solovs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an amazing 237,682 Solovs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap, the nation's museums are real penny-pinchers, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, and Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Solova's national animal is the Donkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Solova, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Solova voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Following new legislation in Solova, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Solova, the nation's museums are real penny-pinchers.
- : Following new legislation in Solova, the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap.
- : Solova voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in Solova, hospitals have to sell their computers on vBay in order to afford the ransomware decryption payments.
- : Solova withdrew its endorsement from The United Socialist States of 4D Donkeys.
- : Following new legislation in Solova, Workers can often be found attempting to coax random citizens' cats down from trees.
- : Following new legislation in Solova, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Nogorod, Marxmeans, Kethania, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Shamian, Itilien, Bibliophilius, Lorthanien, Sneuna, Karelianastan, Amogus diwan, Picuros, Council of America, Toplandia, Maogeji, Keltische, Rezsia, Phallas, United States of Stalinia, Novopangaea, Dudaev, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Parangaba, Berlin Commune, Tewi, Feyrisshire, Thebrin, Uinted Communist of Africa, Green Briar, The Reunification of Korea, Transbiansylvania, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Old Mare, -Gregoria, Mallissa, Brauengen, Floreznia, Konzhov, Kheltchistan, Borealian Communes, Boyarkinskaya, Councilist Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, Bryophia, Grebanistan, Pangeaeae, Techno Socialystiche, North Fluedan, The Bon Fa Islands, and 34 others.Kominis, Wice, Kraykon, Sopielepit, The Aquaria, Omafana, Sodoran Alesia, Great Lakes Nations, Krestyana, The Steephills, Le Car, 104 Partisans, Fizula, The Movion, Halsoni, Arpol, Luwendr, Yutopia, Old Corus, Socialist Balkon, Welfare and paradise, Comuny, Heitoria, Pogging Through The Pain, The Transmanian Islands, Carrico, Larger Green Plants, Tianyou, Passany, 4D Donkeys, Trombossa, Tastiana, Flying-Penguins, and EOJ.