|Currency||Really Round Pebble|
The Scarlet Symphony of Singu1arity is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, ubiquitous missile silos, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 15.139 billion Singu1arityians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Industry, with Defense, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Singu1arity City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Singu1arityian economy, worth a remarkable 6,195 trillion Really Round Pebbles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 409,229 Really Round Pebbles, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,348,644 per year while the poor average 92,975, a ratio of 14.5 to 1.
Voting is compulsory, Singu1arity's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, and organ donation is compulsory. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Singu1arity's national animal is the flying hippo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, Singu1arity's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, voting is compulsory.
- : Singu1arity was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, aging citizens are celebrating the end of the 'Early Bird War'.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, sweet-toothed Singu1arityians have been left penniless by the VAT on candy.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, visions of giant pink flying hippos are a common side effect after Singu1arityians eat their meals.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Zavea, Emeseses, Andromeda Islands, Florin, Thuringia Reich, ThePlace, Panormia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Razorback, Nation of Urie, Magrinia, Fragmented Spero, Arinteriswith, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aggro, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Perfect Sublime Masters, Ulslur, Rublex, Parx, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Fauzjhia, Isles of Govia, Farrakhan, Dyllypoly, Aandruzognivia, and Miss Hungary.