The Republic of Rublex is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Bob with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.515 billion Rublexians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rublexapilos. The average income tax rate is 83.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rublexian economy, worth 308 trillion Digicoins a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 122,769 Digicoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, homophobia is off the menu, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene, and couples kissing on the street are detained for 'unlawful exchange of genetic material'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rublex's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rublex, couples kissing on the street are detained for 'unlawful exchange of genetic material'.
- : Following new legislation in Rublex, producers insist that movie stars wear crash helmets in every scene.
- : Following new legislation in Rublex, homophobia is off the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Rublex, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Rublex, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Following new legislation in Rublex, Information Technology facilities are being turned into Tiger habitats.
- : Following new legislation in Rublex, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself.
- : Rublex was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Following new legislation in Rublex, executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist.
- : Following new legislation in Rublex, Rublex has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Zerentopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Panormia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Singu1arity, Cecilly, Arinteriswith, Florin, CLovidia, Farrakhan, Parx, Ghojingles, Hoffania, Anarchisticstan, Emeseses, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Perfect Sublime Masters, Chimes, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Furret Cult, Fauzjhia, Dyllypoly, Isles of Govia, Miss Hungary, and Agalaesia.