WA Delegate (non-executive): The Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Right to Life, Libertatem, The League of Conservative Nations, State of Palestine, League of Christian Nations, Association of Islamic Nations, Islamic Empire, The Commonwealth of Crowns, United States, New Warsaw Pact, The Graveyard, One big Island, The Alliance of Dictators, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Sunalaya, Eastern Roman Empire, and 23 others.Eladen, Astyria, Empire of Andrew, The Illuminati, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, The United Caribbean Island Alliance, The Arab League Congress, New World Alliance, Solar Alliance, Regionless, International Debating Area, Circumspice, Cobalt Network, Federation of Conservative Nations, Novus Lucidum, Pro Life International, India, Melayu Archipelago, Republic of Conservative Nations, Amalgamated Federation, KAISERREICH, Union of Christian Nations, and Japan.
Construction of embassies with Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in United Empire of Islam
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, United Empire of Islam is ranked 1,222nd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Community Wealth of Utopian Archive||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness”|
|2.||The Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire||Democratic Socialists||“الله اكبر, الله اكبر, لا إله إلا الله”|
|3.||The Sultanate of Ar-Rayyan||Libertarian Police State||“Unity and Liberty”|
|4.||The Republic of Mishalle||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“ڤرڤادوان دان كطاعتن”|
|5.||The Regional Administration of Greater Islamic Empire of Pakistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger”|
|6.||The United Democratic Republic of Kawther||Civil Rights Lovefest||“لآ اِلَهَ إلا الله مُحَمَّدً رسول الله عليّ ولي الله”|
|7.||The Punjabi Rule of Pakistan Empire||Left-Leaning College State||“خون پنجاب دا دماغ انسان دا جان اسلام دا”|
|8.||The Shawnasian oasis sisterhood of Nomadic sister of shawnas north africa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“QueenShawnas 🐪🌹💜🐫ﺃﻧﺎ ﺃﺧﺖ ﺟﻤﻴﻠﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺃﻓﺮﻳﻘﻴﺎ”|
|9.||The The Kingdom of The State of Pakistan||Democratic Socialists||“Faith, Strength, Discipline”|
|10.||The Islamic Republic of The Pakistani Federation||Democratic Socialists||“In the Shade of God, the Glorious and Almighty”|
- : The Kingdom of Photrisia of the region Create an embassy with us withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Resident of IslE Of ePiC departed this region for Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom.
- : The Resident of IslE Of ePiC arrived from Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom.
- : The Republic of Xinxiang of the region The Arab League aborted construction of embassies with United Empire of Islam.
- : The Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire agreed to construct embassies with The Arab League.
- : The Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire agreed to construct embassies with Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom.
- : The Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire rejected Train Station's request for regional embassies.
- : The Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire rejected The Church of The World Assembly's request for regional embassies.
- : The Islamic Caliphate of Western Arab Empire rejected United Island States's request for regional embassies.
- : The Republic of Xinxiang of the region The Arab League proposed constructing embassies.
United Empire of Islam Regional Message Board
yes im from Malaysia the politicians are hypocrites, they criticize China for the treatment of Uighurs and at the same time they dont hesitate to fix the boats just so they can send those Rohingyas back to sea
they do not take a stand, just do whatever is more convenient for them
Do you know what the public sentiment about the situation is? Is there a large anti-refugee bloc in Malaysia?
i'd say its mixed and honestly i find it difficult to summarize what Malaysians think, maybe its because the demographics are super varied, maybe because the different sites i look at online all show different varieties of the truth :-/
on reddit and discord Malaysian communities where the most prominent demographic is politically left wing and quite young (teenagers to late 20s) people generally criticize the government's actions against the Rohingya refugees
though i have seen a few people say things like "its not right for them to come into the country illegally and during a pandemic" which mighttt also be understandable but then again.....