WA Delegate (non-executive): The Proud Socialist States of Orennica (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Central Pacific, The Slide Countries National Assembly, The Great Universe, One big Island, OmniOne, The Dank Meme Alliance, 0000, The Dawn of Unity, Reality, Hollow Point, Djibouti, The Alterran Republic, The New Kingdom, Despotic Europe, Eientei Gensokyo, 00000 Land of Nod, and 161 others.Train Station, Fredonia, Leinster, Stornoway, Madagascar, Sierra Leone, Arconian Empire, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Trinidad and Tobago, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Sunalaya, Jamaica, Equinox, Chan Nations, The Reich, Uganda, Federal Republic of Russia, The Illuminati, The Western Isles, Salt Lake, The Bar on the corner of every region, League Of Allied Powers, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Tyronia, Christmas, Weed, Latinoamerica Libre, The Great and Mighty Region of Morshu, Novus Lucidum, Luxembourg, Wyndia, Ancient Lands, CDW Federation, Yuno, Kylden, The Big City, The Vast, The Republic of California, Anime and Memes Alliance, Brazzaville, Eladen, The Lexicon, Free Market Federation, Galactic Imperium, Columbia, Laraniem, Portugal, Zentari, Bus Stop, Republic of Congo, Markion, Beachfront Nuclear Hellscape, Heavenly Palace, U R N, International World Union, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Lusaka, Krillin, Belfast, The Moderate Alliance, Chicken overlords, Urana Firma, The Imperial Consortium, Australia, Moneylania, Monaco, Bangui, Region Name, Suva, New Delhi, The Sorcerhood, Guatemala, Anti Fairy Pact, Benin, The Dogeland Alliance, New World Union, Alyr, Schuylkill Valley, Wales, London, DBA, Cardiff, Union of Liberal Nations, United Kingdom Of Great Britain, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United Christian Empires of the East, United Christian Empires of the West, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, RAMS, Nouakchott, Abuja, South Dakota, Veris Administrative Region, International Debating Area, Australialia, Utah, The Galactics Union, Europe but better, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Conakry, Ebola QuarantineZone, Old Zealand, The Grand Dominion, International Immortal Ideaventions, Nursultan, Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, The Wack Hawks, Norrland, Osakaland, Wanderlust, nasunia, Regionless, Deep Storage, Lobamba, Asia, Halifax, Nova Scotia, A Second Try, Knights of the Round Table, Brave New America, Comoros, Turkic Union, Galactic Empire, Albosiac, The Atheist Empire, Palmyra Tudmur, Just relax, Minnesota, Oneid, The Labyrinth, Nintendo, 1980s America, Union of Christian Nations, Atlantis, Nederland, SEC Fanatics, Gay, Raxulan Empire, Guinea Kiribati, Western Africa, Official European Union, Sapril, Amalgamated Federation, Nitrepza, The plaza, The Seven Realms, Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom, Lewisham, The Embassy, matheo, Institute of Cellulose, Esoterikos, ThunderClan, The Giraffe Federation, Brandon, Miraculous Ladybug, 0 0 0, the union of the countries of the West, EmbassyRegi0nia, and Prudentia.
The embassy with Monarchist and Democratic Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in The Slide Countries
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, The Slide Countries is ranked 16,214th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Hisan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“smoke 'Em if ya got 'Em”|
|2.||The Republic of Azul States||Democratic Socialists||“Follow your bliss”|
|3.||The Republic of Giroux||New York Times Democracy||“for the orange and black”|
|4.||The Progressive Militarization of The South Central Arstotzkan Region||Authoritarian Democracy||“United through might. Undivided and unwavering.”|
|5.||The Glorious United Republics of Aussandries||Left-Leaning College State||“Victory is Absolute. Your Army is Obsolete.”|
|6.||The Blazing Joint of The Glorious State of Corbyn||Left-Leaning College State||“للكثيرين ليس للقليل”|
|7.||The Republic of The Cat Tribe||Left-Leaning College State||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|8.||The Armed Sovereign Republic of Norskas||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The path of the righteous is beset on all sides.”|
|9.||The Proud Socialist States of Orennica||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Show me a capitalist, and I'll show you a bloodsucker”|
|10.||The Sparkling United Provinces of Dada Sasa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the peeps, but against the peeps”|
Recent polls: “What economic system would you support irl?” • “What form of socialism does your nation use?”
- : Embassy cancelled between The Straw Hat Pirates and The Slide Countries.
- : The Protectorate of Oversized Operativez 8 of the region Monarchist and Democratic Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in The Slide Countries.
- : The Republic of Guy 52 of the region The Straw Hat Pirates ordered the closure of its embassy in The Slide Countries.
- : Embassy established between The Slide Countries and Prudentia.
- : The Glorious Confederation of The Belacian States created a new regional poll: "What economic system would you support irl?".
- : The Cuckoo of NoN-VioLenCe of the region Prudentia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Glorious Confederation of The Belacian States proposed constructing embassies with Prudentia.
- : The Glorious Confederation of The Belacian States created a new regional poll: "What form of socialism does your nation use?".
- : The Republic of Belac arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Great Principality of Les Von arrived from The place to join.
The Slide Countries Regional Message Board
maths? WE AMERICAN NO LIKE NO MATHS OUT HERE EVEN MY TEACHERS CALL IT 7TH GRADE MATH NOT MATHS
I sadly cannot respond to everything. In short:
- I don't think the Islamaphobia in the conservative party extends past reasonable criticism (at least from what I've seen, but I am, of course, open to change my mind!)
- The EHRC found labour "responsible for unlawful acts of harassment and discrimination" in regards to anti-semitism. I think that one is pretty clear cut!
- I can understand many of the points RE corbyn/terrorism, but for me they don't justify the kind of close connections he had, although I can understand how a reasonable view could be taken that they were reasonable connections.
- I put the judgement thing wrong. The point is that a country with more richer people is almost always going to be a better nation. Even relatively left wing nations that do very well are rich nations (see: nordic nations)
- Strategic studies sounds interesting!
- Britain good, America bad.
Yeah, but a lot of the stuff lots of politicians are dragged for hapenned before their time in any office. See:
- Boris infidelity
- Kier doing a sh*t job in CPS (even though that's made up daily mail content)
- Michael Gove cocaine
- David Cameron x pig mouth
on the third-to-last point, obviously ‘better’ is very subjective, but i agree that all successful countries atm have fairly high numbers of richer people. Still it doesn’t always work that way, see USA - biggest GDP but I would argue that despite their incredible wealth and amount of wealthy people, they are not as successful (or good) a society as the Nordic countries for instance.
Well seeing as the current Conservative party wants to abandon the ECHR after Rishi said "We have a problem with human rights laws in this country which makes it difficult for us to achieve our objectives". Now, I don't know about you, but if my goals went against international human rights law, I would probably stop and think about why they were my objectives in the first place. (And don't start going on about how the ECHR is flawed or whatever, you just used it to back up your Corbyn point, and you can't have it both ways)
Your point about richer countries being better is obviously true, but it isn't relevant to the point about putting money in the hands of rich people. You mentioned Nordic Countries, so let's take Sweden as an example. Sweden does have a large number of billionaires, it is true, but it's important to look at far less arbitrary measures. You may have heard of an income inequality measure called the Gini Coefficient? It ranks countries from 0-100 (where 0 is all the wealth is split equally among the people, and 100 is all the wealth is in the hands of one single person). Sweden's Gini Coefficient is 25.2. The UK's is 73.2. So, turns out, you can have rich people in your country, be a rich nation (Sweden has a GDP of app. 650billion), and not need massive income inequality to achieve it.
Strategic Studies is amazing! And Britain better than the US, but we've got a long way to go before being able to judge other western nations...