Atlantis RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Assembly and Demos of Madrocea (elected )

Founder: The Atlantis Protector of Orangutang fiction

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

The vast and mighty remnants of the lost Continent of Atlantis, standing to this day across the great archipelago of Atlas, and the many mighty kingdoms borne of her august legacy.

~
Welcome to Atlantis! - Founded in 2003

Welcome to the region that lies beyond the pillars of Heracles. Step inside, join the beach BBQ and swig Atlantis Spiced Rum with us, friend.


LinkOur Discord Channel | Join the World Assembly | On the Jukebox: LinkShaggy - Under The Sea



  1. 8

    Atlantis Winter Games

    AccountSport by Lemmingtopias . 206 reads.

  2. 11

    The Atlantis Master Dispatch

    BulletinNews by The city of atlantis . 586 reads.

Embassies: North Pacific, Global Right Alliance, the Rejected Realms, Atlantian Oceania, Antarctica, Founderless, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Esquarium, Hippy Haven, U R N, The Free Nations Region, Tropican Islands, Deutschland, Citadel of Ricks, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Order of the Grey Wardens, and 41 others.Warzone Asia, New Hyperion, Hell, The Dawn of Unity, Libertatem, Underworld, Renegade Islands Alliance, Cape of Good Hope, Greater Dienstad, Gay, Union of Democrats, The NationStates Commonwealth, Greece, Westfalen Westphalia, The Monarchy alliance, The Independent Newspaper, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Warhammer 40000, Dispatchia, The Grand Dominion, Lardyland, Codex Ylvus, Turkic Union, Oneid, The Slide Countries, Compatibility, Arconian Empire, Hollow Point, Celestian Prosperity Sphere, Liberty Democratic Alliance, The Illuminati, Mariner Trench, The Cult of PCHS, The Pact of Roosters, Sea, Gensokyo Grassroots Federation, Fredonia, Great Aureania, Golden Eco Friendly, Res Publica, and The Embassy.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Egalitarian, Enormous, Featured, Issues Player, Role Player, Social, and Sports.

Regional Power: Moderate

Atlantis contains 113 nations, the 216th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Publishing Industry in Atlantis

The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.

As a region, Atlantis is ranked 8,074th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holy Empire of ZhenbabweLeft-Leaning College State“Trust us”
2.The Atessa Kia'tende of TarligeanDemocratic Socialists“Tanor Tarligean (trans: Honor the Land)”
3.The Assembly and Demos of MadroceaCivil Rights Lovefest“Ευημερία ανήκει σε όλους (Prosperity Belongs to All)”
4.The Democratic Republic of United Nation Of RomniaCivil Rights Lovefest“Quai Patria et Mutatio”
5.The Empire of TaeshaCivil Rights Lovefest“Stay Cool”
6.The Never Ending Beach Front of Doctor ZoidbergInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Nobody loves Zoidberg!!!!!”
7.The Floating City-State of Atlantis AstrumLeft-Leaning College State“Gloria Patri, et per Mare”
8.The Most Excellent Republic of Bill and Teds Atlantean AdventureCivil Rights Lovefest“Be Excellent To Each Other - Party On, Dudes!”
9.The Republic of EvrathamCapitalist Paradise“Liberty & Strength”
10.The Commonwealth of SaieInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Saiens know what is best!”
1234. . .1112»

Regional Happenings

More...

Atlantis Regional Message Board

Murder Cabal wrote:Ahh, the sweet sound of disappearing dissenters. Listening to the songs of pain they sing as the past is rewritten and *POOF* through the transcendental power of The State, they never have even existed. As it would be crime to speak of these people again. You wouldn't want to be locked up for criminal delusions, would you? People who get locked up tend to be erased as well. As such our incarceration rate is low. Nevermind what fantastic made-up numbers these so-called "International Watchdog Organizations" come up with. They are jealous of the transcendental power of The State.

Wow, bro. Totally not cool.

The Owl does not shun the hard decisions a pragmatic leader with a big-picture understanding has to make. But some leaders are just plain psychotic.

*dives behind a beat up old black car missing a door*

Bottle kids, DUCK!!

Agnoth wrote:Wow, bro. Totally not cool.

Far more suffering happens in nations that don't take the concept of Obedience seriously. Wiser nations minimize suffering by completely eliminating the largest sources of Disobedience, rather than locking them up to create chambers of suffering. Obedience is to minimize suffering for all of us. Which is why the alternative to Obedience is death, rather than Disobedience.

Murder Cabal wrote:Ahh, the sweet sound of disappearing dissenters. Listening to the songs of pain they sing as the past is rewritten and *POOF* through the transcendental power of The State, they never have even existed. As it would be crime to speak of these people again. You wouldn't want to be locked up for criminal delusions, would you? People who get locked up tend to be erased as well. As such our incarceration rate is low. Nevermind what fantastic made-up numbers these so-called "International Watchdog Organizations" come up with. They are jealous of the transcendental power of The State.

*makes an yummy sound*

YOU SHALL OBEY US wrote:Far more suffering happens in nations that don't take the concept of Obedience seriously. Wiser nations minimize suffering by completely eliminating the largest sources of Disobedience, rather than locking them up to create chambers of suffering. Obedience is to minimize suffering for all of us. Which is why the alternative to Obedience is death, rather than Disobedience.

I canít wait until I can get your souls in Hell. You seem like good candidates for the torment of our realm...

*gets hot and bothered*

Well it has only been SEVEN days since we last ranked The Most Extreme.
Guess what nothing has really changed!

If you are interested, go look it up. :)

Today we look at the Most Armed in Atlantis...
I could say something about appendages, but I won't!

Kudos to Saie for sheltering behind others and being the LEAST armed.
Onyx, Lemming, and ElinTol are all on the pacific end of the spectrum on page 10.
Madrocea and Primal are rattling sabers on page two!
But Moi, well Bettisia is NUMBER ONE with a GUN!
Whoop! Whoop! :)
~~I know the NO ONE is surprised!

Bettisia wrote:Today we look at the Most Armed in Atlantis...
I could say something about appendages, but I won't!

Kudos to Saie for sheltering behind others and being the LEAST armed.
Onyx, Lemming, and ElinTol are all on the pacific end of the spectrum on page 10.
Madrocea and Primal are rattling sabers on page two!
But Moi, well Bettisia is NUMBER ONE with a GUN!
Whoop! Whoop! :)
~~I know the NO ONE is surprised!

Yeah, I'm not too onboard with my citizens owning guns. I do support a very specific subset of them being heavily armed though.

[Igor: Thothe of uth with undying loyalty, and nithe thiny uniformth?]

I'm not paying for shiny, Igor, I'd prefer if you all wore things which blended in with the shadows.

Today's list is for the Most Politically Apathetic Folks in Atlantis.
It just seems fitting that ElinTol tops this list. :)
And my Folks are SOOO VERY happy that I am a solid second.
PC made the first page as well.
Onyx is guarding our back on page two.
While unrest is brewing for Lemming on page 10.
And Madrocea is near the bottom of this list! Watch for news of a new revolution there soon!

Applause for Romnia for having the Least Apathetic in all Atlantis.

Happy Friday to All!

I'd celebrate being number one, but I don't want my citizens to get all worked up about it.

Forum View

Advertisement