The Colony of The Moroccan Kingdom is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Pandemic with an even hand, and remarkable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, anti-smoking policies, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 7.048 billion Moroccans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Casablanca. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Moroccan economy, worth a remarkable 1,372 trillion Dirhams a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 194,796 Dirhams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
A favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition, and diplomatic fallout tends to be much more dangerous than radioactive fallout. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Moroccan Kingdom's national animal is the Atlas Lions, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Pandemism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Moroccan Kingdom voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : The Moroccan Kingdom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in The Moroccan Kingdom, diplomatic fallout tends to be much more dangerous than radioactive fallout.
- : Following new legislation in The Moroccan Kingdom, manufacturers of biodegradable plastics have to wait for months to show evidence of organic decomposition.
- : Following new legislation in The Moroccan Kingdom, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Following new legislation in The Moroccan Kingdom, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : The Moroccan Kingdom endorsed The Happy Not Oppressed People of IB Larioth.
- : The Moroccan Kingdom endorsed The Allied States of Eravon.
- : The Moroccan Kingdom was endorsed by The Allied States of Eravon.
- : The Moroccan Kingdom was endorsed by The Happy Not Oppressed People of IB Larioth.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Bitty Kitty, Democratic Republic of Appomattox, Takura, Republic of Markano, Armah Leo, Pratiloma, Ghad, Quantum Ocean, Beansburrow, Laniron, Second Mars, Hanneria, Robo Communism, Maximalist, Audysey, Scunt, Rathanur, Chyngolia, You Should See Me in a Crown, The Orion Star System, Gor Etonemen, New Excalibus, Arcana Anarchy, Ecstatic Science, Raw Snax, Sol Vehnka, Drobeta Turnu Severin, Independant Islands, The Tartar Republic, Riowald, Zalidia, 36 Intersections, Jonewestia, Tezikstan, Jungian, Adrinashouni, Revolutionary Empire of Glorious Lands, Almaz Aralia, Tevaris, Nyedornia, Dyingisland, Takh Avros, Suomalainem, Mattielandia, Boston Harbor, Levont, The Litterbox, Yunari, Kayestha, New Lablerith, and 7 others.Tatkovina, The Sunflower Fields, Erroria, Lys Deks Rahry, Malachor XII, IB Larioth, and Eravon.