|Leader||The King of Braves|
|Faith||The Oath Sworn Through Courage|
The Glorious Empire of Burning Pants is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The King of Braves with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 15 billion Burner of Pants live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of adventure. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Pants-Burner economy, worth a remarkable 4,912 trillion G-Stones a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 327,529 G-Stones, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Psychiatrists bizarrely accompany The King of Braves to meetings with foreign heads of state, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's, both illness and poverty are seen as signs of low moral worth, and mournful opera fans place bouquets of roses at a 3000 capacity parking lot. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Burning Pants's national animal is the Fighting Mechanoid, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Oath Sworn Through Courage.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Burning Pants voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, mournful opera fans place bouquets of roses at a 3000 capacity parking lot.
- : Burning Pants voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Burning Pants endorsed The Consultancies' Republic of Fanadia.
- : Burning Pants endorsed The Empire of Aeryis.
- : Burning Pants was endorsed by The Empire of Aeryis.
- : Burning Pants was endorsed by The Consultancies' Republic of Fanadia.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, both illness and poverty are seen as signs of low moral worth.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, a shipwreck is everyone's fault but the captain's.
- : Following new legislation in Burning Pants, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany The King of Braves to meetings with foreign heads of state.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Courlany, Aleckandor, Killer Kitty, Nargorthia, Caybow, Aigania, Greygard, Axixic, Denado, Perchan, Rommanda, Emperor PJ, Mainze, Russiane, Othan, Lingord, Lazarene Ryccia, Marcellinople, Sireco, Port Flynt, Rangers Brotherhood, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Bobs raider puppet, General Mike, Darkium, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, Aaecilia, Wishper, Steel Vagabonds, The Celestial Lands, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Kunigund, Meat Sandwich, Dhan, Richtera, Custadia, Aletian, Arkanik, Mordant, Alasanto, Kamikaze89, Uhanda, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Pherttsylvania, Issrak-om, and 29 others.The Sigometh Dynasty, Leonism, Ashoy, Owans, Nucular, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Silver Minner, Najafistan, Debussy, Aguaria Major, Sarzville, North Gloucesterstan, Humanistical, Ecchi Unlimited, Mussoliniburg, Hukaa, Fylshlant, Whale Republic, DaPiFanatic, Tjabino, Calicate, Surd, Vessura, Arclandia, The Edderalish Empire, Tolfaer, Davaro, Fanadia, and Aeryis.