|Leader||Chancellor Adriano Arthur|
The Federal Republic of Aigania is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Chancellor Adriano Arthur with an even hand, and notable for its prohibition of alcohol, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 25.363 billion Aiganians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Center. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Aiganian economy, worth an astonishing 10,670 trillion Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 420,716 Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Aiganian Gladiators is a ratings success, the military struggles with recruitment, no suburban lawn is complete without barbed wire and landmines, and terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Aigania's national animal is the Monster Werewolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Aiganiaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aigania was endorsed by The Free State of Nazarstan.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, terrorist videos start by thanking their sponsors.
- : Aigania lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, no suburban lawn is complete without barbed wire and landmines.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, the military struggles with recruitment.
- : Aigania endorsed The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Aigania was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, Aiganian Gladiators is a ratings success.
- : Following new legislation in Aigania, terrified neighbors cower behind concertina wire and machine gun nests.
- : Aigania endorsed The Federation of Bodstia.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Praenestia, General Mike, Arkanik, Claraxia, Dhan, Marcellinople, Emperor PJ, Meat Sandwich, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Rommanda, Saundie, Wilhelmsborough, Partenopean Republic, Caldariat, Nova Zemlya, Aaecilia, Kunigund, Courlany, Axixic, Bobs raider puppet, Caraani, Arkins, Pherttsylvania, Darkium, Wishper, Sireco, Russiane, Ni Hon, Othan, Sidhelyrika, Caybow, Winx club, Mainze, Burning Pants, Aleckandor, Cyrilla, Zetaopalatopia, The Celestial Lands, Skin Nation The Second, Auralon, Port Flynt, The New California Republic, Denado, Richtera, Custadia, Aletian, Guiness Freaks, Fortytipper, Leonism, Aguaria Major, and 46 others.Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Uhanda, Darcaethir, Issrak-om, Kamikaze89, Ioboriya, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, The Salvation States, Captain Apollo, Quest Ce Que Cest, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Owans, Lazarene Ryccia, The Sigometh Dynasty, Frankender, Nucular, Fylshlant, Ashoy, Debussy, Silver Minner, Humanistical, Ecchi Unlimited, Mussoliniburg, Whale Republic, Hukaa, DaPiFanatic, Calicate, Mezoviaf, Tetik, United States of Sarjania, Surd, Lis Gomer, Tolfaer, Normianm Empire, The Edderalish Empire, Davaro, Fanadia, Aeryis, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Mauripan, Bravenewworld, Bodstia, Steel Vagabonds, and Nazarstan.