|Capital||Steel Vagabonds City|
|Leader||The all knowing Father|
The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The all knowing Father with a fair hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 14.639 billion Steel Vagabondsians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Steel Vagabonds City. The average income tax rate is 52.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Steel Vagabondsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,794 trillion Baubles a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 122,578 Baubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People who do not complete their community service are sentenced to more community service, future leaders of Steel Vagabonds regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview, pocket calculators are seen as status symbols for the ostentatiously wealthy, and trust-fund babies line up for places in community college. Crime is totally unknown. Steel Vagabonds's national animal is the Kodiac Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Father worshiping.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Republic of Bongrovia.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Hajima.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Empire of Silver Minner.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Dimusoika.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Kamikaze89.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The People's Republic of Owans.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Coolest Nation of Antolica.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Empire of Imperial Saber.
- : Steel Vagabonds was endorsed by The Brothership of Memeloria.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Debussy, New Rogernomics, The Sigometh Dynasty, Perchan, Enjuku, Burning Pants, Ashoy, Skin Nation The Second, Sword Coast Islands, Xalivstonia, Umuyyad, Treadwellia, The Islands of Colwell, Axixic, Denado, Versail, Caybow, Nazarstan, Darkium, Tjabino, Surd, Nargorthia, Tolfaer, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aigania, Hukaa, Tymak, Ecchi Unlimited, Darcaethir, Bravenewworld, Uhanda, Winx club, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Gorgonzola-, Auralon, United States of Sarjania, Zinertia, Nova Zemlya, Guiness Freaks, Aleckandor, Leonism, Aguaria Major, Bodstia, Memeloria, Imperial Saber, Antolica, Owans, Kamikaze89, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Dimusoika, and 3 others.Silver Minner, Hajima, and Bongrovia.