|Leader||Premier Ronan Iroha|
The Imperial Directive of Ichirokuhachi is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Premier Ronan Iroha with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, otherworldly petting zoo, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.229 billion Irohans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Itou. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 65.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Irohan economy, worth 208 trillion credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 169,768 credits, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods, and phenotypic plasticity is a struggle for sealife in polluted waters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ichirokuhachi's national animal is the bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ichirokuhachi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Most Cultured.
- : Ichirokuhachi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Ichirokuhachi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Ichirokuhachi endorsed The Dominion of Siluvia.
- : Following new legislation in Ichirokuhachi, phenotypic plasticity is a struggle for sealife in polluted waters.
- : Following new legislation in Ichirokuhachi, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Ichirokuhachi, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Following new legislation in Ichirokuhachi, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in Ichirokuhachi, contestants on Ichirokuhachi's Got Talent are screened by the government to make sure that they actually have talent.
- : Ichirokuhachi was endorsed by The Dominion of Siluvia.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Ruwan Islands, Arstotskiano, Antarctican Immagrants, Deims Kir, TESDAI, Bonnie Blue Republic, Earthern Alliance, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Nordhpadhan, Chocolatistan, Pyatingrad, Lippeland, Hazbin demons, Artevenia, Jizue Isles, South-Central Rhodesia, Schabinur, Authoritism, Ansoku, Yemeria, Nadal Mobianordia, Neo URSS, The Federation of Spokane, Singhapala Bisaya, FrendLEEistan, New Tussia, Canasius, Tarradal, Allor II, J Class, Hollip, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Ussko, Holy Virus empire, Stutzist, Mabufudyne, Nova Trento, Hansa Federation, Dolplandia, Tillaania, SinLandia666, Pantsville, Roughst, Dwebsatiania, New Trussia, New Slovakastan, Micalandia, Sonderbourg, Normianm Empire, Sacara, and 2 others.Nighter, and Siluvia.