WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republik Indonesia of Eulumia (elected )

Founder: The Dominion of Geopolity

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 33rd Most Nations: 154th Most Influential: 614th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Geopolity, The Active Geopolitical Discussion and Roleplaying Region

Where International Diplomacy, Power Politics, and Current Events Meet!

If you are wishing to be a part of an active geopolitical roleplay, we welcome you to Geopolity!


Application Forms | General Rules | Regional Administration | LinkRegional Discord Channel | Map


  • Begin to explore our region by looking at the RMB below, as well as joining our Discord Channel! New players should visit the Regional Index for more information!

  • Please endorse Eulumia!


    WORLD ASSEMBLY
  • In the GA, we encourage you to vote: AGAINST

  • In the SC, we encourage you to vote: FOR



Current News: Business as usual.



  1. 1

    WMD Application

    MetaGameplay by The hellenes league . 84 reads.

  2. 16

    Geopolity | Regional Index

    FactbookOverview by Geopolity Customs . 4,056 reads.

  3. 8

    This Month in Geopolity - A podcast

    BulletinNews by The hellenes league . 260 reads.

Embassies: Karma, Caer Sidi, Anteria, Grace of Gaia, Thegye, St Abbaddon, The League, One big Island, Historia Novorum, The Western Isles, and The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.

Tags: Enormous, Featured, Human-Only, Map, Modern Tech, Role Player, Serious, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: High

Geopolity contains 143 nations, the 154th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Avoided in Geopolity

Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.

As a region, Geopolity is ranked 6,683rd in the world for Most Avoided.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of PolswoodCompulsory Consumerist State“Freedom over everything”
2.The State of The Helvetic UnionIron Fist Consumerists“The Union prevails!”
3.The Democratic Republic of Upper TuchoimCorporate Police State“All men are created equal”
4.The Republic of SundilsasdaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Salvation, Religion, Strength”
5.The Confederacy of Multinational CorporationCorporate Bordello“Vision without execution is just an illusion.”
6.The Republic of GongleLibertarian Police State“Peace, Unity, and Gongle”
7.The Empire of Germany Empire of Germany NationLeft-Leaning College State“Вперед величие нации и долой наших врагов!”
8.The Organization of Petroleum Exportation CountriesCapitalist Paradise“To coordinate and unify the petroleum policies”
9.The Republic of YudenaCapitalist Paradise“Dum Spiro Spero”
10.The Constitutional Monarchy of TawantinCapitalist Paradise“Son of the Sun”
1234. . .1415»

Regional Poll • Amendment #2, UANGA/DRES/2

The United Socialist States of Far Eastern Union of Soviet Republics wrote:Per the USSR: "[Resolves that] the Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commits to refrain from engaging in military or para-military actions, either overtly or covertly, against the territory and the people of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, as to not jeopardize the posterior process of negotiations that may arise following the enactment of [the final Resolution]."

Voting opened 7 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Vote on the inclusion of Amendment #1 to UANGA/DRES/1 into the Draft Resolution”

Regional Happenings

More...

Geopolity Regional Message Board

Ministry of Defense
The Queen York Rangers Regiment and the US Army Rangers

The Queen York Rangers Regiment and the US Army Rangers has officially announced they have formed an alliance between the two. Both of them can trace their lineage to the Roger Rangers and both of them fought bravely together in the French and Indian War.

The Queen York Rangers will be reclassified to light infantry/special operations in the reflection of its heritage and the armored reconnaissance will transition to the Nova Scotia Fencibles Regiment. The Queen York Rangers will also be available to respond anywhere in the world within 72 hours. The Queen York Rangers and the US Army Rangers will conduct training together every 3 months and will also conduct joint military operations when possible to strengthen ties between the two. The US Army Rangers and the Queen York Rangers will consider each other as brothers.

Advisors and military personnel from the US Army Ranger School and RASP will be helping of setting up a program in Canada that will be used for selection into the Queen York Rangers Regiment. The Queen York Rangers Regiment will have a Ranger Creed that will be a modified version of the Robert Rangers 28 “Rules of ranging” and his standing orders.

(Tags: Imperial Eagle)

          ~~ Министерство иностранных дел СССР ~~

Topic: Amendment 3 to UANGA/DRES/2

Geneva — The Soviet Delegation has submitted the following amendment for consideration by the body of the UAN:

    [Resolves that] the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commits to holding a new joint referendum in which all of the citizens, older than 18 years of age, encompassing all of the territories that the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (Russian SFSR) controlled at the time of the 1991 Soviet Union Referendum will participate jointly in a single vote with the goal of having an updated understanding of the will of the Russian people as the conditions and context have changed between 1991 and 2021. Upon the enactment of [the final Resolution] the referendum will ask citizens, older than 18 years of age, the following two questions:
    • Do you consider necessary the re-unification of the current (as of 2022) Russian SFSR and the current (as of 2022) Eurasian Union into a single state that represents the entirety of the Russian people?

    • In case that the first question is answered affirmatively: Do you agree that this Unified Russian State should be part of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics as a republic with equal rights in which the rights and freedoms of an individual of any ethnicity will be fully guaranteed?

CCCP- wrote:
          ~~ Министерство иностранных дел СССР ~~

Topic: Amendment to UANGA/DRES/2

Geneva — The Soviet Delegation has submitted the following amendment for consideration by the body of the UAN:

    [Resolves that] the Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commits to refrain from engaging in military or para-military actions, either overtly or covertly, against the territory and the people of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, as to not jeopardize the posterior process of negotiations that may arise following the enactment of [the final Resolution].

CCCP- wrote:
          ~~ Министерство иностранных дел СССР ~~

Topic: Amendment 3 to UANGA/DRES/2

Geneva — The Soviet Delegation has submitted the following amendment for consideration by the body of the UAN:

    [Resolves that] the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commits to holding a new joint referendum in which all of the citizens, older than 18 years of age, encompassing all of the territories that the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (Russian SFSR) controlled at the time of the 1991 Soviet Union Referendum will participate jointly in a single vote with the goal of having an updated understanding of the will of the Russian people as the conditions and context have changed between 1991 and 2021. Upon the enactment of [the final Resolution] the referendum will ask citizens, older than 18 years of age, the following two questions:
    • Do you consider necessary the re-unification of the current (as of 2022) Russian SFSR and the current (as of 2022) Eurasian Union into a single state that represents the entirety of the Russian people?

    • In case that the first question is answered affirmatively: Do you agree that this Unified Russian State should be part of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics as a republic with equal rights in which the rights and freedoms of an individual of any ethnicity will be fully guaranteed?

UAN General Assembly
Geneva

Representative Balakshin: Esteemed representatives, while the amendment proposed by the Soviet delegation appears to serve as a "fail-safe" against a hypothetical Eurasian military invasion with the purpose of preserving peace between the two nations, it is in reality, a mere tool by which the Kremlin seeks to legitimize its current official positions as they were previously stated by both their Foreign Affairs and Interior Ministries.

- Official statement released by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the USSR - "Claims in the East"

- Official policy of the Ministry of Interior of the USSR - "On the Citizenship of Eurasian Inhabitants"

Based on those official statements, we can now clarify the true stance of the delegation headed by Representative Federov. According to the Government of the Soviet Union, all of Eurasia is officially a part of their country, and all Eurasian citizens are Soviet citizens.

Hence, if Amendment #2 were to successfully obtain approval from this body, the UAN would be in official recognition of the stance that the Eurasian Union is not a nation independent from the Soviet Union, but rather an extension of it.

In that regard, if the final resolution draft were to include Amendment #2, the Soviet Union would immediately trigger an aggresive response against the Government of the Eurasian Union with the objective of forcibly seizing control of our institutions and territory, as they would be seemingly legitimized by the words of Amendment #2 and their own official stance. Essentially, it would act as a different way in which Annex 2 of the resolution currently in debate could be unknowingly approved.

As such, the Eurasian Union opposes the approval of Amendment #2, as it could have terrible implications for the immediate future of our country. But on consideration of the cooperative and peaceful spirit of this body, this delegation proposes to replace Amendment #2 as was put forward by the Soviet delegation, with the following draft, provisionally named Amendment #2.1:

  • The Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commits to the signature of an official document before the UAN General Assembly, by which the Eurasian Government will establish a Non-Aggression Clause with the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, following a previous reestablishment of official diplomatic state-to-state ties or state-to-polity ties between the two countries, in the event of the adoption of Annex 1 or Annex 2, respectively.

On a different note, we are appalled by the attempt of ignoring the facts on the ground, that Amendment #3 seems to indicate. A single, joint referendum is inadmissible, as the fates of two different, independent nations cannot and should not be decided by a single, unified vote. Moreover, such action, if it were to be approved as intended by the Soviet Union, would inevitably result in the outright annexation of the Eurasian Union using a clearly unbalanced and biased result as a façade of "democracy".

Considering the population distribution of the pre-1991 Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, the Soviet controlled portion of that territory concentrates nearly 75% of the total population of that former constituent republic. Obviously, a unified referendum would result in a forced victory of a hypothetical Pro-Soviet space, effectively annulling through sheer force of numbers all free and fair democractic processes undertaken by the Eurasian People since their independence in 1991.

That is why the Eurasian Union opposes the current version of the proposed Amendment #3, while simultaneously proposing a new draft of it, provisionally named Amendment #3.1:

  • [Resolves that] the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commit to holding two separate referendums.

    - A free and democratic referendum, to take place in the current territory of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR), of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)

    - A free and democratic referendum, to take place in the Siberian Republic (SR), of the Eurasian Union (EU).

    With the aim of understanding the will of all citizens, older than 18 years of age, inhabiting the territories located within the political borders of the pre-1991 Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR), so that both Governments can act in accordance to the popular votes, and thereby negotiate a comprehensive and sensible approach that will allow a final, diplomatic resolution of the Eurasian-Soviet crisis, for the continued preservation of inter-ethnic coexistence and peace in both nations.

On a final note, the Eurasian Union reiterates its gratitude to the different delegations that have voted previously in favor of Amendment #1. Thank you for attention.

-----

(Far Eastern Union of Soviet Republics, British Crown Commonwealth, The-Kalmar-Union, Roma Secundum, Turkiye-, -Greater Canada-, Chejudo, Annam-)

CCCP- wrote:
          ~~ Министерство иностранных дел СССР ~~

Topic: Amendment to UANGA/DRES/2

Geneva — The Soviet Delegation has submitted the following amendment for consideration by the body of the UAN:

    [Resolves that] the Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commits to refrain from engaging in military or para-military actions, either overtly or covertly, against the territory and the people of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, as to not jeopardize the posterior process of negotiations that may arise following the enactment of [the final Resolution].

CCCP- wrote:
          ~~ Министерство иностранных дел СССР ~~

Topic: Amendment 3 to UANGA/DRES/2

Geneva — The Soviet Delegation has submitted the following amendment for consideration by the body of the UAN:

    [Resolves that] the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commits to holding a new joint referendum in which all of the citizens, older than 18 years of age, encompassing all of the territories that the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (Russian SFSR) controlled at the time of the 1991 Soviet Union Referendum will participate jointly in a single vote with the goal of having an updated understanding of the will of the Russian people as the conditions and context have changed between 1991 and 2021. Upon the enactment of [the final Resolution] the referendum will ask citizens, older than 18 years of age, the following two questions:
    • Do you consider necessary the re-unification of the current (as of 2022) Russian SFSR and the current (as of 2022) Eurasian Union into a single state that represents the entirety of the Russian people?

    • In case that the first question is answered affirmatively: Do you agree that this Unified Russian State should be part of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics as a republic with equal rights in which the rights and freedoms of an individual of any ethnicity will be fully guaranteed?

Turco-Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

The government of Turco-Bulgaria has chosen to vote yes to the recent amendment proposed by our Soviet allies in Moscow (CCCP-). A mutual commitment to non-aggression between the two states will undoubtedly help prevent bloodshed between the Eurasian and Soviet states. We hope that nations who voted in favour of preventing a hypothetical Soviet invasion of Eurasia, will see the value and necessity in preventing Eurasia from doing the same to their Soviet kin. Our government truly hopes that the nations who are so keen to protect Eurasian self-determination will see the value in protecting the self-determination of the Soviet proletariat.

Our government would also like to express agreements with the prospect of an updated referendum presented by the Soviet government, an idea also expressed by our government a few weeks prior. The prior referendum, though still legitimate under international law, presents the views of people from 30 years ago rather than the present. Out nation would like to agree with our Soviet comrades that the manner of unification or independence is due for a new referendum. If done correctly, this referendum will show the modern views of the Eurasian people and whether they would still like to reunite with their Soviet kin. To ensure fairness, Turco-Bulgaria suggests the referendum be overseen by the UAN in a state other than the CCCP- or Sibirskiy Soyuz. Turco-Bulgaria would also like to volunteer to be a possible nation to host diplomatic talks, prior to the referendum (if it is approved), between the two conflicting nations if they so wish.

- Ercan Çerkes, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Turco-Bulgaria wrote:Turco-Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

The government of Turco-Bulgaria has chosen to vote yes to the recent amendment proposed by our Soviet allies in Moscow (CCCP-). A mutual commitment to non-aggression between the two states will undoubtedly help prevent bloodshed between the Eurasian and Soviet states. We hope that nations who voted in favour of preventing a hypothetical Soviet invasion of Eurasia, will see the value and necessity in preventing Eurasia from doing the same to their Soviet kin. Our government truly hopes that the nations who are so keen to protect Eurasian self-determination will see the value in protecting the self-determination of the Soviet proletariat.

Our government would also like to express agreements with the prospect of an updated referendum presented by the Soviet government, an idea also expressed by our government a few weeks prior. The prior referendum, though still legitimate under international law, presents the views of people from 30 years ago rather than the present. Out nation would like to agree with our Soviet comrades that the manner of unification or independence is due for a new referendum. If done correctly, this referendum will show the modern views of the Eurasian people and whether they would still like to reunite with their Soviet kin. To ensure fairness, Turco-Bulgaria suggests the referendum be overseen by the UAN in a state other than the CCCP- or Sibirskiy Soyuz. Turco-Bulgaria would also like to volunteer to be a possible nation to host diplomatic talks, prior to the referendum (if it is approved), between the two conflicting nations if they so wish.

- Ercan Çerkes, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Sibirskiy Soyuz wrote:UAN General Assembly
Geneva

Considering the population distribution of the pre-1991 Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, the Soviet controlled portion of that territory concentrates nearly 75% of the total population of that former constituent republic. Obviously, a unified referendum would result in a forced victory of a hypothetical Pro-Soviet space, effectively annulling through sheer force of numbers all free and fair democractic processes undertaken by the Eurasian People since their independence in 1991.

That is why the Eurasian Union opposes the current version of the proposed Amendment #3, while simultaneously proposing a new draft of it, provisionally named Amendment #3.1:

  • [Resolves that] the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commit to holding two separate referendums.

    - A free and democratic referendum, to take place in the current territory of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR), of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)

    - A free and democratic referendum, to take place in the Siberian Republic (SR), of the Eurasian Union (EU).

    With the aim of understanding the will of all citizens, older than 18 years of age, inhabiting the territories located within the political borders of the pre-1991 Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR), so that both Governments can act in accordance to the popular votes, and thereby negotiate a comprehensive and sensible approach that will allow a final, diplomatic resolution of the Eurasian-Soviet crisis, for the continued preservation of inter-ethnic coexistence and peace in both nations.


Turco-Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

The government of Turco-Bulgaria would like to express agreement with the proposal of Sibirskiy Soyuz. Holding separate UAN backed referendums will be valuable as it will show each people’s respective views on unification. Turco-Bulgaria believes a UAN backed referendum in whatever form decided on is vital to solving this complex issue without bloodshed. Turco-Bulgaria supports Eurasia’s idea to hold referendums and is glad that both the Soviets and Eurasian states have chosen to now take a diplomatic solution to this conflict.

However, our nation does disagree with the statements made in regards to a mutual non-aggression pact. Concerns about Soviet aggression due to prior statements is logical, but the previously passed amendment would make any invasion of Eurasia illegal under international law. Giving the Soviets the same security from Eurasian invasion is not detrimental to Eurasian sovereignty. It will only serve to ensure fairness within the international agreement of non-aggression.

Sibirskiy Soyuz wrote:UAN General Assembly
Geneva

Representative Balakshin: Esteemed representatives, while the amendment proposed by the Soviet delegation appears to serve as a "fail-safe" against a hypothetical Eurasian military invasion with the purpose of preserving peace between the two nations, it is in reality, a mere tool by which the Kremlin seeks to legitimize its current official positions as they were previously stated by both their Foreign Affairs and Interior Ministries.

- Official statement released by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the USSR - "Claims in the East"

- Official policy of the Ministry of Interior of the USSR - "On the Citizenship of Eurasian Inhabitants"

Based on those official statements, we can now clarify the true stance of the delegation headed by Representative Federov. According to the Government of the Soviet Union, all of Eurasia is officially a part of their country, and all Eurasian citizens are Soviet citizens.

Hence, if Amendment #2 were to successfully obtain approval from this body, the UAN would be in official recognition of the stance that the Eurasian Union is not a nation independent from the Soviet Union, but rather an extension of it.

In that regard, if the final resolution draft were to include Amendment #2, the Soviet Union would immediately trigger an aggresive response against the Government of the Eurasian Union with the objective of forcibly seizing control of our institutions and territory, as they would be seemingly legitimized by the words of Amendment #2 and their own official stance. Essentially, it would act as a different way in which Annex 2 of the resolution currently in debate could be unknowingly approved.

As such, the Eurasian Union opposes the approval of Amendment #2, as it could have terrible implications for the immediate future of our country. But on consideration of the cooperative and peaceful spirit of this body, this delegation proposes to replace Amendment #2 as was put forward by the Soviet delegation, with the following draft, provisionally named Amendment #2.1:

  • The Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commits to the signature of an official document before the UAN General Assembly, by which the Eurasian Government will establish a Non-Aggression Clause with the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, following a previous reestablishment of official diplomatic state-to-state ties or state-to-polity ties between the two countries, in the event of the adoption of Annex 1 or Annex 2, respectively.

On a different note, we are appalled by the attempt of ignoring the facts on the ground, that Amendment #3 seems to indicate. A single, joint referendum is inadmissible, as the fates of two different, independent nations cannot and should not be decided by a single, unified vote. Moreover, such action, if it were to be approved as intended by the Soviet Union, would inevitably result in the outright annexation of the Eurasian Union using a clearly unbalanced and biased result as a façade of "democracy".

Considering the population distribution of the pre-1991 Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, the Soviet controlled portion of that territory concentrates nearly 75% of the total population of that former constituent republic. Obviously, a unified referendum would result in a forced victory of a hypothetical Pro-Soviet space, effectively annulling through sheer force of numbers all free and fair democractic processes undertaken by the Eurasian People since their independence in 1991.

That is why the Eurasian Union opposes the current version of the proposed Amendment #3, while simultaneously proposing a new draft of it, provisionally named Amendment #3.1:

  • [Resolves that] the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the Eurasian Union, upon the enactment of either one of the Annexes of [the final Resolution], namely Annex 1 or Annex 2, hereby commit to holding two separate referendums.

    - A free and democratic referendum, to take place in the current territory of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR), of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR)

    - A free and democratic referendum, to take place in the Siberian Republic (SR), of the Eurasian Union (EU).

    With the aim of understanding the will of all citizens, older than 18 years of age, inhabiting the territories located within the political borders of the pre-1991 Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR), so that both Governments can act in accordance to the popular votes, and thereby negotiate a comprehensive and sensible approach that will allow a final, diplomatic resolution of the Eurasian-Soviet crisis, for the continued preservation of inter-ethnic coexistence and peace in both nations.

On a final note, the Eurasian Union reiterates its gratitude to the different delegations that have voted previously in favor of Amendment #1. Thank you for attention.

-----

(Far Eastern Union of Soviet Republics, British Crown Commonwealth, The-Kalmar-Union, Roma Secundum, Turkiye-, -Greater Canada-, Chejudo, Annam-)

          ~~ Министерство иностранных дел СССР ~~

UAN: Discussion of Resolution Amendments

Geneva —

    Federov: Interestingly enough, Delegate Balakshin has found some convoluted excuse to oppose the Amendments proposed by the Soviet Delegation. On Amendment 2, this is exactly the same Amendment proposed by the Eurasian Regime. The exact same wording with the exact same intent. If the goal here is of equal treatment why is Soviet territorial integrity not respected? Is the Eurasian Regime planning, with the aid of NATA, an invasion of the Soviet Union? If that is not the case, why is Amendment 2 so controversial?

    Amendment 3 seeks to accomplish precisely what many delegations have spoken of: A new referendum to get an updated understanding of the will of the Russian People. Splitting the referendum into two would not only de-legitimize the cultural and historical unity of the Russian people but it would also generate schizophrenic results: If one side votes in favor and the other votes against, or vice versa, then how exactly can "both Governments act in accordance to the popular votes" as the proposed changes state? We would be back to square one with the exact same crisis unsolved. Ultimately, if we want to get an updated understanding of the will of the Russian people, then a joint referendum administered and observed by the UAN would be the best outcome forward. If the issue is of the differences in voting share sizes, then there can be an additional question that only asks the people currently living within the territories of the Eurasian Regime whether or not they would prefer to create an autonomous region within a hypothetical unified Russian State that precisely allows for the continuation of internal political self-determination.

The Central Sectriant Building, New Delhi, The Soviet Raj

Baagh: Our enemy's Navies are becoming too much to deal with directly, Therefore I'm ordering unrestricted submarine warfare against any and all shipping heading to the Straits of Malacca and British Hanthawaddy. Bajpai I want our Diesel Electric submarines to work in pairs and patrol the coast of British Hanthawaddy and the Straits of Malacca, regardless of nationality all shipping is to be sunk if it's heading for British Hanathawaddy.

Bajpai: Yes Sir.

Annoucement of Foreign Affairs

By order of the Comminsarr and the National Soviets, all waters in and around British Hanthawaddy and the Straits of Malacca are closed to any and all civilian shipping. The Soviet Navy shall seize any shipping caught in these waters. Those who don't comply shall be sunk.

Days Earlier, Thar Desert, Soviet Raj

Chamberlain's squad was looking for down Mysorean Pilots that were shot down after their raid of Jaipur, they were still looking for them when he spotted a group of pilots walking in the desert. It was the American Aircrews from the New Delhi raid, Chamberlain smiled as he had his squad get in the trucks and went to the group.
Chamberlain: You fly boys look like you need a lift!

CCCP- wrote:
          ~~ Министерство иностранных дел СССР ~~

UAN: Discussion of Resolution Amendments

Geneva —

    Federov: Interestingly enough, Delegate Balakshin has found some convoluted excuse to oppose the Amendments proposed by the Soviet Delegation. On Amendment 2, this is exactly the same Amendment proposed by the Eurasian Regime. The exact same wording with the exact same intent. If the goal here is of equal treatment why is Soviet territorial integrity not respected? Is the Eurasian Regime planning, with the aid of NATA, an invasion of the Soviet Union? If that is not the case, why is Amendment 2 so controversial?

    Amendment 3 seeks to accomplish precisely what many delegations have spoken of: A new referendum to get an updated understanding of the will of the Russian People. Splitting the referendum into two would not only de-legitimize the cultural and historical unity of the Russian people but it would also generate schizophrenic results: If one side votes in favor and the other votes against, or vice versa, then how exactly can "both Governments act in accordance to the popular votes" as the proposed changes state? We would be back to square one with the exact same crisis unsolved. Ultimately, if we want to get an updated understanding of the will of the Russian people, then a joint referendum administered and observed by the UAN would be the best outcome forward. If the issue is of the differences in voting share sizes, then there can be an additional question that only asks the people currently living within the territories of the Eurasian Regime whether or not they would prefer to create an autonomous region within a hypothetical unified Russian State that precisely allows for the continuation of internal political self-determination.

Turco-Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

The government of Turco-Bulgaria initially changed to back a two referendum solution as it believed this would be an ideal compromise between the CCCP- and Sibirskiy Soyuz. However, the arguments of disaster it could bring if both received conflict results is too grave to make such a solution viable. Turco-Bulgaria agrees that separate questions could be proposed solely to the Eurasian populace as it is mainly concerning them and whether they wish to unite or stay independent. Turco-Bulgaria would like to propose one of such specific questions that could be asked:

1. Would Eurasia like to remain completely autonomous in internal affairs whether as a separate state or a republic within the USSR? (Whether unified or not this would be meant to assess and protect the self-determination off the currently Eurasian citizens).

CCCP- wrote:
          ~~ Министерство обороны СССР ~~

Title: Mobilization of Troops near the Azerbaijani-Soviet Border

Moscow — The Soviet Defense Ministry has ordered the mobilization of troops to the outskirts of Derbent, near the Azerbaijani-Soviet Border. The move, which was not publicly announced, has been carried out away from the public eye of the media has been accompanied by increased satellite surveillance of Azerbaijani military installations. These have focused near the Soviet border and along the M1 highway and railroad, both connecting Derbent (USSR) to Baku (Azerbaijan). The following elements are being mobilized to the Russian town:

    - 50,000 ..... Soviet Soldiers
    - 500 ... BTR-82As
    - 500 ... BMP-2s
    - 500 ... 2S3 Akatsiyas (from Reserves)
    - 200 ... BMP-3s
    - 200 ... T-72B3 MBTs
    - 200 ... T-80BVM MBTs
    - 25 ... 2K22 Tunguskas
    - 25 ... ZSU-23-4 Shilkas
    - 10 ... 9K114 Shturms
    - 50 ... 2K12 Kubs
    - 50 ... 9K33 Osas
    - 20 ... S-300V4s

The mobilization is expected to take 2 months (8 RL days). In the meantime, the Ministry is working around the clock to set up supply lines from the nearby industrial centers of the Volgograd region. The Soviet Foreign Ministry has informed, in secrecy, our nearby friends in Washington (Imperial Eagle), Xijing (The Four Western Circuits), Shuntian (Far Eastern Union of Soviet Republics) and Bulgargrad (Turco-Bulgaria) about the latest military movements by the Soviet Military.

CCCP- wrote:
          ~~ Министерство обороны СССР ~~

Title: Mobilization of Troops near the Azerbaijani-Soviet Border

Moscow — The Soviet Defense Ministry has secretly ordered the mobilization of 1,000 Spetsnaz units to city of Makhachkala, on the Caspian Sea coast. The special operations forces will be housed in government buildings in secrecy. While they await for further orders from the Ministry, the Red Army has tasked them with studying the city grid of the government district in Baku as well as the layout of the Presidential Palace. The mobilization is expected to be done by air and will be completed in one week (1 RL day).

          ~~ Министерство обороны СССР ~~

Title: Mobilization of Troops near the Azerbaijani-Soviet Border

Moscow — The Soviet Defense Ministry has secretly informed the Kremlin that the mobilization of troops near the Azerbaijani Border is near completion. Currently, the Ministry is still working around the clock to set up the appropriate supply lines in order to have appropriate levels of food, medicine and munition in a hypothetical conflict with Azerbaijan.

Minster of Foreign Affairs

The President has directed me the task of renewing relations within South America and would like to reaffirm joint cooperation's and development with close nations by formal request to sign the Treaty of the South Atlantic and Treaty of Foz do Iguaçu to better improve Gran Colombia's role in South American affairs and create better unity with friendly nations we consider brothers and sisters in Latin America. The president also would like to extend he's gratitude to FEUSSR in its role in the Marshall Plan as well as supplying are military to a capable fighting force with hopes of future mutual cooperation both civil and militarily.

Republica-Argentina Treaty of Foz do Iguaçu Treaty of the South Atlantic

(OOC I do not have access to discord please send messages on telegram for any reason. Will post more soon:)

Forum View

Advertisement