WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Desert of Death Valleyz
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in desert
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, desert is ranked 13,984th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Community of Cactii||Corporate Bordello||“cactii and desert”|
|2.||The Desert of Death Valleyz||Father Knows Best State||“california redemption”|
|3.||The Bagamoyo of Y2||Father Knows Best State||“Desert ships”|
|4.||The Republic of Desert Lightning||Anarchy||“Lightning”|
|5.||The Free Land of Windy Sand||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shifting sands”|
|6.||The Desert of Solar Vale||Moralistic Democracy||“Little by little, one travels far”|
|7.||The Disputed Borderlands of Nazizona||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Oppressing Minorities in the Name of Democracy”|
|8.||The Republic of Np 40||Moralistic Democracy||“Puppet40”|
|9.||The Tiger of Desert Cat||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“deserts”|
|10.||The Republic of Test6909||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mottos”|
- : The Republic of Bazaar Escape arrived from Balder.
- : The Desert Camel of Camel Oasis arrived from Osiris.
- : The Free Land of Windy Sand arrived from Balder.
- : The Federal Provinces of Dorsla of the region 1st Epitome United proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Desert Lightning arrived from Lazarus.
- : The People's Republic of Sintoi departed this region for Kylaris.
- : The People's Republic of Sintoi arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Republic of Staviloo 3 departed this region for Macau.
- : The Republic of Staviloo 3 arrived from Afror.
- : Al-rabiyah ceased to exist.
Desert Regional Message Board
I'm in desert, but i have not much sun.
Day is ended, dim your eyes,
But journey long before you lies.
Farewell, friends! I hear the call.
The ship's beside the stony wall.
Foam is white and waves are grey;
beyond the sunset leads your way.
Foam is salt, the wind is free;
I hear the rising of the sea.
Farewell, friends! The sails are set,
the wind is east, the moorings fret.
Shadows long before me lie,
beneath the ever-bending sky,
but islands lie behind the Sun
that i shall raise ere all is done;
lands there are to west of West,
where night is quiet and sleep is rest
[above song originally from nation, The Pirates of Captain Noah for the camels]
Desert Camel and Cactus nation
Bagamoyo is a historic seaport of eastern Tanzania and it lies on the Zanzibar Channel, 45 miles northwest of Dar es Salaam. There are no streetlights in Bagamoyo, the night sets in quickly and at seven it is completely dark. During nighttime the climate becomes agreeable and people stay outdoors talking