The Democratic Republic of Macadia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ronald Ambridge with an even hand, and renowned for its avowedly heterosexual populace, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.226 billion Macadians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kayan City. The average income tax rate is 51.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Macadian economy, worth 105 trillion redbacks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,145 redbacks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, every day's an auto-de-fé day, and Quakerism has been named as Macadia's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Macadia's national animal is the donkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Quakerism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Macadia endorsed The Republic of Trivandrum.
- : Macadia endorsed The Federation of Yapathi.
- : Macadia was endorsed by The Federation of Yapathi.
- : Macadia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sex Worker Protections Act".
- : Macadia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Macadia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Whistleblower Protection Act"".
- : Macadia endorsed The United States of Polacianth.
- : Macadia endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Kava Lovers.
- : Macadia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Minimum Payment Act".
- : Macadia's influence in Conch Kingdom rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
Endorsements Received: 82 » Ziroxeut, Socialist Platypus, Orlys, Celestial Flames, Catotoland, Sri Malawi, Adalwulf, Hubdova, Lugunica, Nibelia, Pervincia, Neuber, Ist Grald Boy, LC Land, Liberto-Ancapistan, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Vapo, Femboykhstan, Duby, Republic Of New land, Red Finlandian Guard, Hydrusite, The Psittacines, Azflebrigan, Lislandia, Lashyr, Timiskrane, Theocratic Disciples of Christ, Charville, Ropen, Galvanica, Terra-Prisma, Nordharz, Pandorivia, RNGkhstan, Miraslav, Olornia, Les Iles Orientales, Nova Briton, Ximavia, Northshires, Empireedy, Loveable Dogs, Kiyadimundika, Yummasia, Bathelonat, Poht, Tarzantos El Camosia, Novo Reslas, Beansvia, and 32 others.Tie-Died Chinchillas, Great Koryeo, Stustu, Redamia, Cramberry, Daraln, Siberian Wastelands, East Groland, Delnish, Dingotopia, Kingdom of Faizan, Indersdorf, The Celtics, Novaros, Yarmar, Neuelund, Mus Inser, Cubanboys, Seolia, StarGaiz, Meowtremulous, Hockeyyekcoh, NDR, Happiville, Alesvila, Encesedia, Orion Pax, Opesh, Polacianth, Kellimaro, Kava Lovers, and Yapathi.