The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 35.82 billion Cubans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The all-consuming Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 9,837 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 274,640 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, the recital of citations that follows any political speech can be longer than the speech itself, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct, and more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Armed Republic of The fectalis.
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The fectalis.
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Website Act".
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Stock Exchanges and Foreign investment"".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Islamic States".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reducing Spills and Leaks"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "LGBTIQA Inclusiveness in Schools Act"".