|Animal||double breasted mattress thrasher|
The 23 Billion S O B's of FASTERCAT is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Charlton Heston with an even hand, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, public floggings, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 23.695 billion Ethnic Felines enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nazareth. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient FASTERCATian economy, worth a remarkable 5,339 trillion Duckies a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 225,323 Duckies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions, farmers are complaining that the buzzing and the sparks from the nearby MagRail are blighting their crops, light entertainment isn't dead, and attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. FASTERCAT's national animal is the double breasted mattress thrasher, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is TedNugentism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FASTERCAT was endorsed by The Free Land of Greybrows Puppets.
- : FASTERCAT was endorsed by The Dominion of Tuskegen Republic.
- : FASTERCAT endorsed The Republic of Leopold City.
- : Following new legislation in FASTERCAT, attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams.
- : Following new legislation in FASTERCAT, light entertainment isn't dead.
- : Following new legislation in FASTERCAT, farmers are complaining that the buzzing and the sparks from the nearby MagRail are blighting their crops.
- : Following new legislation in FASTERCAT, excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions.
- : Following new legislation in FASTERCAT, fifty years of pension funds can disappear in half a second.
- : FASTERCAT endorsed The Rogue Nation of Jhal.
- : FASTERCAT was endorsed by The Allied States of Taxdodgers.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Octal, Snorlaxia, Zenzibar, Bel Cairo, UNDelegate, Luciferio, Senexia, Hellbardia, Woogus, New New New Hampshire, Viperreich, Republica JIM, Courathar, Ble Wilestangad Islands, Turan Nation, Arbonium, AnnaK, Aelhaeran, Edison Culver, Leontopolis, Ascended Union, West Papua states, Clue Corporation, Leopold City, Taxdodgers, and Greybrows Puppets.