|Leader||the Supreme Emperor|
|Faith||the Imperial Cult|
The Galactic Imperium Invictum of Darkium is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the Supreme Emperor with an iron fist, and notable for its smutty television, digital currency, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 24.041 billion Darkians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dawn's City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Darkiumian economy, worth an astonishing 11,828 trillion DSCS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 491,998 DSCS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, the official Darkiumian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child, and the government-sponsored autobiography 'A the Supreme Emperor For All Seasons' has only been bought by the most loyal of the Supreme Emperor's supporters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darkium's national animal is the Imperial Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, the government-sponsored autobiography 'A the Supreme Emperor For All Seasons' has only been bought by the most loyal of the Supreme Emperor's supporters.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, the official Darkiumian Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers.
- : Darkium endorsed The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Darkium was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, government theft from poor artists to give to rich allies has been dubbed the "reverse Robin Hood" policy.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, most citizens in Darkium are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game.
- : Darkium endorsed The Federal Republic of Mauripan.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Aleckandor, Treadwellia, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Aaecilia, Nargorthia, Aigania, Pherttsylvania, Ni Hon, Marcellinople, Saundie, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Claraxia, Rangers Brotherhood, Dhan, Praenestia, Arkanik, New Rogernomics, Wishper, Killer Kitty, Sireco, Caybow, Greygard, Denado, General Mike, Axixic, Port Flynt, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, New Canadian Military Junta, Trumps Dictatorship, Zetaopalatopia, Winx club, Auralon, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Fortytipper, Leonism, Watchlandia, Aguaria Major, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Ashoy, and 24 others.Nucular, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, Othan, Frankender, Lis Gomer, Debussy, Humanistical, Ecchi Unlimited, Hukaa, DaPiFanatic, ImperialisLorderon, Surd, Tjabino, Normianm Empire, Tolfaer, Davaro, Fanadia, Darnitsa, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Mauripan, Nazarstan, and Steel Vagabonds.