|Leader||the Supreme Emperor|
|Faith||the Imperial Cult|
The Galactic Imperium Invictum of Darkium is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the Supreme Emperor with an iron fist, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 22.385 billion Darkians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dawn's City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Darkiumian economy, worth an astonishing 11,011 trillion DSCS a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 491,904 DSCS, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Worried-looking neonatal nurses are being deployed in place of SWAT teams during dangerous drug busts, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, political cartoonists are known for their distinctive odour, and citizens have never heard foreign radio. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Darkium's national animal is the Imperial Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Imperial Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, citizens have never heard foreign radio.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, political cartoonists are known for their distinctive odour.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, worried-looking neonatal nurses are being deployed in place of SWAT teams during dangerous drug busts.
- : Darkium was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, crackheads chase drug-loaded drones in hopes of a lucky drop.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, autopsies often involve only cursory examination.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough.
- : Following new legislation in Darkium, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Aflana, Aleckandor, Treadwellia, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, Aaecilia, Nargorthia, Aigania, Pherttsylvania, Ni Hon, Marcellinople, Saundie, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Claraxia, Rangers Brotherhood, Dhan, Praenestia, Arkanik, New Rogernomics, Margandy, Wishper, Marionetonia, Killer Kitty, Sireco, Caybow, Sombrassino, Sophisica, Greygard, Denado, General Mike, Axixic, Port Flynt, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, Capercom, Steel Vagabonds, The Sigometh Dynasty, Richtera, Custadia, New Canadian Military Junta, Bravenewworld, Leton, Xracona, and 34 others.Luilamuin, Trumps Dictatorship, Zetaopalatopia, Winx club, Roboponainia, Fissure Town, Baelju, Auralon, Nova Zemlya, The Salvation States, Grand Place, Sletho, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Fortytipper, Cossack Peoples, Loftegen 3, Aegis-5, Wencee, Leonism, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Watchlandia, Arclandia, Domais, Zadaria, Zekrosz, Manica, Aguaria Major, Bukowina, Demonos, Debussy, Pepper Island Democratica Freeland Papri, Ashoy, Honeydewistania, and Russioski.