The Free Land of Aianistan is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Giorgio243 with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 2.222 billion Aianistanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yerevan. The average income tax rate is 79.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Aianistanian economy, worth 120 trillion pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 54,171 pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, sheep are frequently shot for looking at people 'in a funny way', adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, and money grows on trees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Aianistan's national animal is the sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Aianistan was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Aianistan was endorsed by The Prettiest Nation in TRR of Miss Hungary.
- : Aianistan endorsed The Pink Zombie Holy Paradise of Dyllypoly.
- : Aianistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Aianistan lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Aianistan was endorsed by The Pink Zombie Holy Paradise of Dyllypoly.
- : Following new legislation in Aianistan, money grows on trees.
- : Following new legislation in Aianistan, adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives.
- : Following new legislation in Aianistan, sheep are frequently shot for looking at people 'in a funny way'.
- : Following new legislation in Aianistan, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Panormia, Emeseses, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Fragmented Spero, Florin, Ulslur, Zerentopia, Parx, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Visionary Union, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Farrakhan, Fauzjhia, Isles of Govia, Dyllypoly, Miss Hungary, and Agalaesia.