WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Shogunate of Mononobe
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Gensokyo
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Gensokyo is ranked 512th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Queendom of Shizuha||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Strength in Unity.”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Gran Turismo||New York Times Democracy||“A Polyphony Digital production”|
|3.||The State of -Indiana||Left-wing Utopia||“Wisdom assists more than strength.”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Kasaoka||New York Times Democracy||“笠岡市, 岡山県, 日本”|
|5.||The Shogunate of Mononobe||Democratic Socialists||“United in Harmony”|
|6.||The Automotive Republic of Autobianchi||Democratic Socialists||“Indipendente ora e per sempre!”|
|7.||The Empire of Yazawa||Corrupt Dictatorship||“My stand, 「Palette Revolution」, has no limits!”|
|8.||The State of Oklahoma-||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Work, Equality, Motherland”|
|9.||The Federal Republic of Hakurei||Father Knows Best State||“Order and Progress”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of -Massachusetts||Democratic Socialists||“Hustle, Loyalty, Respect”|
- : The Republic of Embassylandia of the region Embassylandia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Gensokyo.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Gensokyo.
- : The Dominion of Dessinn arrived from Conch Kingdom.
- : The Boyqueendom of Fungoose of the region Fungoosiania proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Theocracy of Gensokyan Japan arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Free Land of Newer Hell arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tibagwegwe departed this region for Realm of the Whispering Winds.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tibagwegwe arrived from RGBN.
- : The Free Land of Ravko of the region The Islands of Smead proposed constructing embassies.
Gensokyo Regional Message Board
I swear people take this game way too seriously
To be fair, I've a bunch of puppets here (which are: Oklahoma-, Autobianchi, Hakurei, Maruyama, -Massachusetts, Illinois-, Gran Turismo, Kasaoka, Yazawa, -Indiana, Shizuha, National-Tiles, Kizuna-, and The Americas), and along with 765 Production, is one of my puppet storage regions; and I occasionally log in from time to time so they don't fall into the abyss.
Anyway... I don't mind if anyone wishes to reside/visit here for the record, it is open after all.
hi there! i have dropped here because i friggin love touhou(tho i succ at bullet hells)
Marisa best gurl. u cant change my mind
People, what is this "Z Day" like and I don't know exactly what it is about, can someone explain to me?
It's an annual event that happens every end of October. Zombies appear in all nations and you're given the option to either exterminate, research a cure, or embrace them. After an hour or so after choosing an option, you can cure/send military support/spread zombies to other nations in your residing region by going on their page and hitting the appropriate button that shows up depending on what you do.
It usually lasts almost two days or so.
ah ok i got it, thank you very much