WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Free Thought, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, The Planet X, Hippy Haven, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Independent Newspaper, Sex, Avadam Inn, The Sands, The Sea Of Love, Hollow Point, The Greatest Freak Show on Earth, Gypsy Lands, International Debating Area, Wanderlust, and 13 others.Rogue CONclave, Anime Girls, Veurrfold, The Vast, Save Our Planet, LGBT University, Middle North Atlantic Islands, The Allied Communes of The Black Savanna, Absurdistan, Lewisham, Just relax, Salatia, and The Embassy.
Art is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Art
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Art is ranked 8,565th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Aesthetic Bohemian of Starving Artist||Left-wing Utopia||“Paint, and paint some more!”|
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Art.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Aesthetic Bohemian of Starving Artist agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Central Kadigan of the region Philosophy 115 rejected a request from Art to establish embassies.
- : The Free Land of The wandering Elmo ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Futurism and Art.
- : Embassy established between Art and Salatia.
- : The Republic of Allegheny 46 of the region Futurism ordered the closure of its embassy in Art.
- : The Aesthetic Bohemian of Starving Artist proposed constructing embassies with Philosophy 115.
Art Regional Message Board
Sometimes I sit,
Amidst the brutalist,
Sunshine hits the tips of monoliths,
Falling sand mounds,
Humming car sounds,
My inner child shouts — don’t forget me.
So why did I create Art, anyway? After all, it is small and uninhabited (besides me of course).
The idea is simple: here One can freely express the intimate neurological waltz, away from the mechanical gears of mundane existence that weigh us down, flatten us, and recreate us in accordance to a standardized algorithm.
Here, there is no judgment. There is no master to tell you that you are wrong or insufficient in some way.
Here, One can toss peanuts at the wall, and throw paint at the ants.
Hello Art maker! I have wandered into your region of art! Elmo wanders and he finds! Elmo will wonder off soon but that will be later.
Oh my, a guest!
*Searches frantically for a broom, finds it, and starts sweeping
I’ll tell you what, seldom do we get guests here, but it sure does tickle me to finally have some company.
*Throws an old tablecloth on the table and pulls up two stools
Take a seat Elmo, it’s very nice to meet you! Care for some peanuts? You’re a traveler, huh? I have another good friend who is a traveler. His name is Drifter. God knows where he is now.
So what brings you to Art, friend?
*Shakes the lifeless Elmo doll
Heh, oh well.
*Buries the doll in newspapers
Let the tether rip and send me out to sea
As fire scorches earth
A singing vessel
Glides above the trees
Spring has Sprung!
Elmo has started to stink.
Man came in spitting image of his shadow,
Like a wild thing,
Had an afterglow to em,
The type who always saw tracers.
Maybe I just start traveling?