The Federation of VTML is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Ieinu with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 4.227 billion VTMLians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Japari Park. The average income tax rate is 93.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient VTMLian economy, worth 598 trillion Sytquots a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 141,493 Sytquots, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every citizen sounds like a television news anchor, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks, and the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. VTML's national animal is the Cuon Alpinus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : VTML was endorsed by The Prettiest Nation in TRR of Miss Hungary.
- : VTML was endorsed by The Supreme Peaceful Enlightened of Andromeda Islands.
- : Following new legislation in VTML, the government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails.
- : Following new legislation in VTML, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : VTML voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Following new legislation in VTML, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in VTML, every citizen sounds like a television news anchor.
- : Following new legislation in VTML, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in VTML, people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed.
- : Following new legislation in VTML, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Panormia, Zerentopia, Emeseses, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Ulslur, Farrakhan, Of Altonianic Islands, Makdon, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, TorNaGul, Chimes, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Visionary Union, Fauzjhia, Dyllypoly, Isles of Govia, Andromeda Islands, and Miss Hungary.