|Leader||King Gustaf XIII|
The United Northern Kingdom of Skelleftella is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Gustaf XIII with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 1.982 billion Skelleftellans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stockholm. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Skelleftellan economy, worth 347 trillion Skelleftellan Kronars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 175,408 Skelleftellan Kronars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, and 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Skelleftella's national animal is the Arctic Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Skelleftella, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly.
- : Skelleftella lodged a message on the Europe Regional Message Board.
- : Skelleftella voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Following new legislation in Skelleftella, the minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed.
- : Following new legislation in Skelleftella, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Skelleftella voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Realm of the Whispering Winds".
- : Skelleftella was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : Skelleftella endorsed The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Skelleftella was endorsed by The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Following new legislation in Skelleftella, supermarket milk is a shear-thickening fluid that can stop small-caliber bullets.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Eppur, Galway-Dublin, Elisabethshagen, Rary, Eco-Paris Reformation, Berlin and Hanover, GanymedEuropa, Imperium Anglorum, North of Americas, The Champions League, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, Meropis, Invernessia, Agausia, Yahlia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, Dabarastan, Walfo, Northern German Federation, NorthPortugal, Thracia and Crimea, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Kanokla, New Eestiball, Ausvelt, Heplon, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Irminsulia, Abeskaland, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Qroma, Nevelja, The New Nordic Union, Magyarostan, Zelenskraine, Gotho, Vulxo, New Vorarlberg, Nardin, Antair, Russkaya Svoboda, Grussland, Horsemania Republic, Phinelia, Dark Matter, Elania Kingdom, United States of Russia1, and 18 others.Desibia, Vinesauceia, Regnum Italiae, Kalebo, Kaspinia, Nghymru, Apabeossie, Europe a Nation, Nyvunnland, Armbruster, Burvenchkaht, The New Palaces, Vostaland, Jahass, Wombelland, Hessinau, Polis Ortigia, and Chronus.