The Empire of Raj7765 is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, parental licensing program, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.302 billion I am a proud Raj7765ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gaziabad. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient I am a proud Raj7765ian economy, worth a remarkable 2,390 trillion rupees a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 287,963 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Six-year-old children playing dress-up are viewed with suspicion, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters, citizens who plan overseas vacations are barred from running for political office, and male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Raj7765's national animal is the Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Hinduisim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, citizens who plan overseas vacations are barred from running for political office.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters.
- : Raj7765 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Raj7765 was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, six-year-old children playing dress-up are viewed with suspicion.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, diners regard burgers made from mechanically reclaimed cow protein as "proper meat".
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, Maxtopian villagers starve by the time I am a proud Raj7765ian officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them.
- : Following new legislation in Raj7765, Leader is famed for giving great back rubs.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Zavea, Farrakhan, Unibot III, Perfect Sublime Masters, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Emeseses, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Arinteriswith, Rubian Empire, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Panormia, Zerentopia, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Parx, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Fauzjhia, Isles of Govia, Aandruzognivia, Karktopials Reborn, Miss Hungary, and Agalaesia.