The Brennanndi Ríki of Muspellheim is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by God-Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, prohibition of alcohol, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 38.343 billion Muspellsons are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muspell. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Muspellheimian economy, worth an astonishing 25,351 trillion ISSP Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is a breathtaking 661,189 ISSP Credits, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 4,172,976 per year while the poor average 43,859, a ratio of 95.1 to 1.
Taking hostages is a great way to influence government policy, serial killers are the country's biggest import, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man, and begun the Clone Wars have. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Muspellheim's national animal is the sheep, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Surtr-worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Muspellheim, begun the Clone Wars have.
- : Muspellheim was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Muspellheim agreed to construct embassies between Scandinavia and White Army.
- : Following new legislation in Muspellheim, one-man canoes fitted with the latest tracking technology leave no room for one man.
- : Following new legislation in Muspellheim, serial killers are the country's biggest import.
- : Muspellheim's influence in Scandinavia fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Muspellheim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Muspellheim agreed to construct embassies between Scandinavia and The Confederacy of Free Lands.
- : Muspellheim agreed to construct embassies between Scandinavia and SECFanatics.
- : Following new legislation in Muspellheim, taking hostages is a great way to influence government policy.