WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Land of Bearzarro World
Last WA Update:
Outre Space contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Outre Space
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Outre Space is ranked 24,367th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Free Land of Bearzarro World||Father Knows Best State||“Goodbye”|
|2.||The Federation of Asteroid Belt Communities||Anarchy||“First they ignore you...”|
|3.||The Yawning Shadow Play of Eldritch Empyrean||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“And with strange aeons even death may die”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and Outre Space.
- : The Free Land of Bearzarro World arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Kingdom of Bad Witch 74 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Armed Republic of East Isles 73 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Armed Republic of East Isles 73 ordered the closure of embassies between Outre Space and Plum Island.
- : The Armed Republic of East Isles 73 abolished the region's flag.
- : The Armed Republic of East Isles 73 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of West29 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Armed Republic of East Isles 73 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Armed Republic of East Isles 73 renamed the office held by The Armed Republic of East Isles 73 from "NP@" to "NPA" in Outre Space.
Outre Space Regional Message Board
Understood. Stay safe out there. See you on the other side of all this...
Hello. We have a new poll running in our region. It is about Boronabirus. Why not stop by and give your opinion? There are three days left!
Thanks Defenders! Appreciate the help while our Founder is temporarily CTE.
More visitors! Oh my, where are my manners..? The welcome mat wasn't even lain out.
Our region has certainly become quite popular with the loss of our founder :P
Uh some of those guys are raiders they want to take over your region for themselves
and Catgirl Division puppets are the ones you need to look for
Oh, I realize :) Just being chummy, for lack of anything else able to do. Eventually, our ursine founder will return and make things right again. Until then, we can do naught but wait...
Thank you, and take care of yourselves out there!
Us am not back!
(I won't be able to get online very often, but should at least be able to keep this nation alive again now: Delegates will not have executive authority.)
Very bad to have you back :P
It was surprisingly active here in your absence.