WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: John McRorys Place.
Leverage Consulting and Associates contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Leverage Consulting and Associates
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Leverage Consulting and Associates is ranked 5,485th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Hacking Geekdom of Alec Hardison||Anarchy||“Age of the geek, baby!”|
|2.||The Plan M where Alec Dies of Nathan Ford||Capitalizt||“Sophie is the finest actress you've ever seen ;)”|
|3.||The Incorporated States of James Sterling||Capitalist Paradise||“So we meet again”|
|4.||The Dodgy Bookkeeping of Alice White||Tyranny by Majority||“File Early to Avoid Inland Revenue”|
- : Alechardison departed this region for The Graveyard.
- : Alechardison arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Incorporated States of James Sterling arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Lev chernyi.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Levilion.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Alliance united departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : Alliance united arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Emoticons of Smiley Bob of the region Hollow Point proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
Leverage Consulting and Associates Regional Message Board
Good thought, Alice. Let's see if we can generate some business.
Aw nertz. *grabs bag and heads to the airport-
*looks at the offices, orders a new lot of plants from the local greenery to replace the sick and dying*
*drops his bag in the Lobby and sits on a corner of Alice's desk*
What's been happening?
Not a thing. Alec and the girls are out and about looking for clients.
I'm bored. Nate, either we get some clients or we should close up shop.
You need a vacation, Alice, Take a couple weeks off and get refreshed.
Did anyone take my sandwich from the fridge?
Was it in a bottle?
Is that the only thing that you know?