WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Book of Karl H Marx
Last WA Update:
1972 Munich Olympics is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in 1972 Munich Olympics
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, 1972 Munich Olympics is ranked 22,341st in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Book of Karl H Marx||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Paradise Found”|
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for 1950s Canada.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from 1980s America.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Bpt3 departed this region for Not boomers.
- : Bpt3 arrived from Trinidad.
- : The Federation of Australian rePublic of the region Regionless proposed constructing embassies.
- : Babagui ceased to exist.
- : Serboroxvii ceased to exist.
- : Serboroxvii arrived from Osiris.
- : Babagui arrived from The West Pacific.
1972 Munich Olympics Regional Message Board
Als ob ich egal, was die moralische fanatiker von mir denkt.
Tun Sie es, Hegel. Ich wage Sie es zu tun.
What in the world, BESIDES BEATING THE DUTCH, did I ever do to deserve being stuck in this region with you old crazy farts FOREVER!??
Canz I be WA?
Hey there, everyone! Just passing through as I cycle around the world. Quite a theme (the philosopher's football match) for a puppet storage region - I heartily enjoy it!