|Leader||Chairman Shəng-ji Yang|
The Sylvan Hivə of Turbeaux is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Chairman Shəng-ji Yang with a fair hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, soft-spoken computers, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.714 billion Transhumans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nacəllə. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Sylvan economy, worth a remarkable 2,772 trillion gluons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Information Technology, Book Publishing, Tourism, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 412,965 gluons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, Chairman Shəng-ji Yang is adamant that ponies aren't just for little girls, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, and police conduct raids on children having snail races. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Turbeaux's national animal is the mind worm, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Quantum Məchanics.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, police conduct raids on children having snail races.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, Chairman Shəng-ji Yang is adamant that ponies aren't just for little girls.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, elections are won by the candidate who makes the best 'yo mama' jokes.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear".
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics.
- : Following new legislation in Turbeaux, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Turbeaux lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Ransium, Canaltia, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, Feladria, Kawastyselir, Cannibaland, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Reannia, Chilledsville, Ironic Remarks, Ziotah and Riverside, Frieden-und Freudenland, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Caterasia, Entitize, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Ruinenlust, Forgotten Beauty, Love and Nature, Sacara, Wantevolo, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Edible Plywood, Novian Republics, Artemis, Greyveldt, Ordand, Eaven, Hyon Delta, Plifte, Octopus Islands, Bananaistan, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Bregaria, Lura, Cheloboria, Palos Heights, Kinectia, Tur Ada, Krisylia, Bilsa, Appendia, Blon Gre, Effazio, Girelna, and 24 others.Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, New Ladavia, Ashrah, Atsvea, Middle Barael, Tscharva, New Kvenland, Bestburg, Talgarth, Alcantaria, Roless, Shauls, Norginlajicratefe, East Stederland, Jutsa, Manniskoslaktet, Terrabod, Julunaphra, Hoochlandia, Adaline, Qvalda, and Autonomousness.