The Roaming Bands of The Unknown Army is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Cynder with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, strictly enforced bedtime, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.082 billion mercenaries have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Welfare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hoofington. The average income tax rate is 77.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a mercenary economy, worth a remarkable 1,794 trillion bottle caps a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 118,969 bottle caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, and vats of anabolic steroids are being dumped into the ocean to make a mercenary mussels the biggest in The Empire of Friendship. Crime is totally unknown. The Unknown Army's national animal is the manticore, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Unknown Army's influence in The Empire of Friendship rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Unknown Army's influence in The Empire of Friendship rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Unknown Army's influence in The Empire of Friendship rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : The Unknown Army altered its national flag.
- : The Unknown Army's influence in The Empire of Friendship rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Unknown Army's influence in The Empire of Friendship rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : The Mother Empire of Retro Lyra appointed The Unknown Army as The Actual Leader with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Empire of Friendship.
- : The Unknown Army changed its national leader to "Cynder".
- : The Unknown Army relocated from The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest to The Empire of Friendship.
- : The Unknown Army was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.