|Leader||Prime Minister Mitchell McKinson|
The Commonwealth of Hydrusite is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Mitchell McKinson with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 815 million Hydrusians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Old Delwick. The average income tax rate is 51.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Hydrusitean economy, worth 77.3 trillion Aurens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 94,837 Aurens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The official Hydrusitean Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, and home renovation shows are increasingly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Hydrusite's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hydrusite was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of RNGkhstan.
- : Hydrusite was endorsed by The Federal Republic of New Kyivan Rus.
- : Hydrusite was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Hydrusite endorsed The Amazing Land of Loveable Dogs.
- : Following new legislation in Hydrusite, home renovation shows are increasingly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Hydrusite, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship.
- : Following new legislation in Hydrusite, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Hydrusite was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Hydrusite was endorsed by The United federation of Republic Of New land.
- : Hydrusite was endorsed by The Republic of Turfloop.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Nibelia, Socialist Platypus, Aether Inc, Daraln, Terra-Prisma, Adalwulf, Kinshinsoukan, Ziroxeut, Duby, Hubdova, Yummasia, Pervincia, Empireedy, Celestial Flames, Liberto-Ancapistan, South Blorbo, Sri Malawi, Galliadurm, Achlos, Novo Reslas, Lislandia, Novaros, Horacko Federation, Soviet Utopia Reunion Party, Stratanaasterishion, El Blurkistan, Ropen, Stustu, Nova Briton, Union of Eurasian Socialist Republic, Miraslav, Nordharz, Paul Pasch, The Capitalist China Party, Ocean Sunsets, The Seventh German Reich, Tarzantos El Camosia, Northshires, StarGaiz, Charville, Timiskrane, Red Finlandian Guard, Grand Order Of Lodgec, CrAcKhEaD dInOsAuRs, Democratic Conservative Republics, Dennis the Goat, Lugunica, Brixiate, Khlachten, Terra Celtae, and 33 others.Cadiona, East Groland, Balan Bar, Unidentified-nation, LC Land, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Koneule, SocioLiber, Wollo, Jolly Industries, Great Koryeo, Loveable Dogs, Saraai, Olornia, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Ist Grald Boy, Orlys, Revendani, Pandorivia, Galvanica, Ciapore, Theocratic Disciples of Christ, Lashyr, Neuber, Femboykhstan, Wakaru, Uncreative name, The Psittacines, Isparta, Turfloop, Republic Of New land, New Kyivan Rus, and RNGkhstan.