The Awkward Adages of Geektopia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Jagino Zuperedosno with an iron fist, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, prohibition of alcohol, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.984 billion Kwandoites are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mordecai. The average income tax rate is 88.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Geektopian economy, worth a remarkable 2,289 trillion cryptos a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 286,812 cryptos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
"Jagino Zuperedosno got your tongue?" has become a popular idiom, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation', the carcasses of double-deckers can be found littering high streets all around the country, and the moral worth of national allies is judged by their GDP. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Geektopia's national animal is the yellow-billed swan, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Math.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, the moral worth of national allies is judged by their GDP.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, the carcasses of double-deckers can be found littering high streets all around the country.
- : Geektopia endorsed The Socialist Empire of Tsiamuns Velleniouss.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Geektopia was endorsed by The Socialist Empire of Tsiamuns Velleniouss.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, "Jagino Zuperedosno got your tongue?" has become a popular idiom.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, academics have a bone to pick with free market entrepreneurs.
- : Following new legislation in Geektopia, ample hospital parking is half-filled by the luxury cars of hospital managers.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Ganud, Caffeinated, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Pirataria, Samuelstani, Zakanda, Gooblaria, Lethen, Havenwelle, Free Rosabell, Almendron, Poquaoi, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Eloscape, Beriwen, Arvigiel, Paulotzia, Akeland, Voxum Mortalum, Mancheseva City, Kingdom of Stargard, West Wirral, Brickfield, Deliber, P0ptr0pica, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Mediocrea, The Lost Men, Tarkovinia, Tital Mania, Polgaria, Bursken, Cortlandt Manor, Dark Edgyness, Scaletta, Coloamerica, Caleban, Greatnessity City, Gabingston, Royal Alchemia, Vatinland, The Zombay, United-Marrshmallows, Estingberg, Cato2, Turpotia, Spartacistan, Astrellan, Gemeinschaftsland, and 41 others.Stefoland, Land of Bobtopia, Old Aweic Wirs, Myotatunto, Cutias, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Freeeee, Zecklandia, Bigbonia, Cultursus, Unidoria, The Militarist States of America, South Parter, Dead Warrior Daddy, Enuroland, Acapais, Thice Frostalt, Murden, Skyhawk Clan, Kurvix, Nairatania, Maowi, Saturnia Tellus, Votokia, Freelandy, Aevana, Nilao, Prov, Decnotixa, Pland Adanna, Penlopa, Purple Ruthenia, Primorye Oblast, Northeastern Italian, Turkesbenizstan, Korektonon, Malevos, Dat Countreh, Baobab-Bumbaria, Serrande, and Tsiamuns Velleniouss.