|Faith||Whatever you want|
The Gold and Silver Alloy of Electrum is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Computator with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 18.218 billion Electrumites enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Centralis. The average income tax rate is 71.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Electrumite economy, worth a remarkable 3,177 trillion Synergies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 174,406 Synergies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Jollity-related fatalities are on the increase, The Computator's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, proper policy proposals prerequire professional peer-reviewed papers, and the Super-Spud Cinematic Universe is breaking box office records. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Electrum's national animal is the Koala, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Whatever you want.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Electrum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Electrum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Electrum was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Electrum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Electrum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Electrum was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Electrum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Electrum voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Cassadaigua".
- : Electrum was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead.
- : Electrum was struck by a Mk II (Sterilizer) Cure Missile from The Republic of Darmen, curing 439 million infected.