The Republic of Dylanana is a colossal, orderly nation, renowned for its public floggings, ubiquitous missile silos, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 6.84 billion Dylananans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while International Aid and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dylanana DC. The average income tax rate is 74.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dylananan economy, worth a remarkable 1,219 trillion Jakes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 178,338 Jakes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Major cities run on potato batteries, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Dylananan Navy, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough, and Leader is too busy listening to praise to get any work done. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dylanana's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dylanana was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Dylanana, Leader is too busy listening to praise to get any work done.
- : Dylanana's influence in The Order of the Grey Wardens rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Dylanana, teenagers are told they're not thinking about sex enough.
- : Following new legislation in Dylanana, the "Dreadnowt" is the pride and joy of the Dylananan Navy.
- : Dylanana was endorsed by The Free Land of the of Avian Collector.
- : Dylanana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Blood Donation Safety and Equality Act".
- : Following new legislation in Dylanana, major cities run on potato batteries.
- : Dylanana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Military Death Penalty Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Dylanana, volunteers are signing up to take arms against an incursion of flesh-eating zombies (Dylanana has found 1 easter egg).