The Human Grey Hybrid of Benevolent 1 is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mark Time with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, infamous sell-swords, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, devout population of 14.355 billion Benevolents are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ellipsis. The average income tax rate is 83.8%.
The powerhouse Benevolent economy, worth a remarkable 1,304 trillion Gorts a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 90,851 Gorts, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
Male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, rabbits are known to spontaneously explode without warning, the cruise missile launchers on the field hospital roof are purely deterrent in purpose, and those who cut young children are told to cut it out. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Benevolent 1's national animal is the human-grey hybrid, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Gaianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Benevolent 1 became WA Delegate of BENEVOLENT EMPIRE.
- : Benevolent 1 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Benevolent 1 was endorsed by The Glistening Lavender Fields of Espeonica.
- : Benevolent 1 removed regional password protection from BENEVOLENT EMPIRE.
- : Benevolent 1 changed its national nation type to "Human Grey Hybrid".
- : Benevolent 1 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Benevolent 1 lost WA Delegate status in BENEVOLENT EMPIRE.
- : Benevolent 1 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Benevolent 1, those who cut young children are told to cut it out.
- : Following new legislation in Benevolent 1, the cruise missile launchers on the field hospital roof are purely deterrent in purpose.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Espeonica.