|Animal||Beauty of independence|
The Principality of Augrativa is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by JMEC with an iron fist, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 12.632 billion Augrativans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sovalu. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 36.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Augrativan economy, worth a remarkable 1,434 trillion Augrativian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 113,529 Augrativian Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.6 times as much as the poorest.
Any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, the world still seems flat to some people in space, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park, and the term cold case has taken on a very literal meaning. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Augrativa's national animal is the Beauty of independence, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Augrativa agreed to construct embassies between New Augrativan Kingdom and Traveling Wilburys.
- : Augrativa updated the World Factbook entry in New Augrativan Kingdom.
- : Augrativa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Augrativa proposed constructing embassies between New Augrativan Kingdom and The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : Augrativa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Augrativa agreed to construct embassies between New Augrativan Kingdom and RAMS.
- : Following new legislation in Augrativa, the term cold case has taken on a very literal meaning.
- : Augrativa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Augrativa, a faint smell of body odour can be detected at several miles' distance from the National Science Park.
- : Augrativa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.