|Leader||CEO Ken Hicks|
|Currency||Academy Credit Card|
The Academy Sports and Outdoors of Arbonium is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by CEO Ken Hicks with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.238 billion Employees have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Katy. The average income tax rate is 34.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Employed economy, worth a remarkable 1,056 trillion Academy Credit Cards a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 169,375 Academy Credit Cards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
School lockers are filled with fancy underwear, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds, the government pours millions of Academy Credit Cards into rehabilitation programs annually, and savvy nightclub-goers know that structurally unsound venues sell the cheapest drinks. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Arbonium's national animal is the Hot Deal, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Arbonium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Arbonium was endorsed by The Republic of Milagorod.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, savvy nightclub-goers know that structurally unsound venues sell the cheapest drinks.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, the government pours millions of Academy Credit Cards into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, the military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, school lockers are filled with fancy underwear.
- : Following new legislation in Arbonium, immigrants are told to pull themselves up by their worn-out budget bootstraps.
- : Arbonium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Christian Democrats".
- : Arbonium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Criminal Protocol".
- : Arbonium's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
Endorsements Received: 18 » Edgemaster, Zenzibar, Snorlaxia, UNDelegate, Poopsancagizal, Chsemo, Octal, Aelhaeran, Hellbardia, Republica JIM, Scientia Major, United Kodiaks, KotkoLandiya, United States of Sarjania, Jamas Ragi, Appoo, Sheepcote, and The 4th Mehtopian Reich.