Zentari Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .173174175176177178179. . .182183»

The Reformed American Republic wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsKY_C9Ygp4

Talk about delusion. "He will be President again on March 4th."

“One can fight evil but against stupidity one is helpless.”

― Henry Miller

My family isn't that far gone (they don't support Q) but they have said some of the people involved were disguised as ANTIFA, despite the fact I think only one left wing activist was arrested while the remaining 200 (and counting) were Trump Supporters. It was very clear this was done by Trump supporters, who were moved and motivated by Trump's and his cronies' rhetoric.

The opposite of what Ben Shapiro said was also true (not that I like the guy); facts don't care about your feelings, but apparently for many, their feelings do not care about your facts.

The Reformed American Republic wrote:The opposite of what Ben Shapiro said was also true (not that I like the guy); facts don't care about your feelings, but apparently for many, their feelings do not care about your facts.

God d@mn, that's also accurate...

Canada, if you are reading this, please liberate us :/

Zurkerx wrote:God d@mn, that's also accurate...

Canada, if you are reading this, please liberate us :/

Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's secret son. And obviously this is all part of a secret communist conspiracy to take over the United States under the rule of the big RED leaf.

Prepare the rakes.

Zurkerx wrote:God d@mn, that's also accurate...

Canada, if you are reading this, please liberate us :/

I'd sooner stage a people's revolt than let a nation unable to defend itself like Canada annex us.

Dresderstan wrote:I'd sooner stage a people's revolt than let a nation unable to defend itself like Canada annex us.

On the other side of the equation, there's the USA's bloated and inefficient defense budget.

Idzequitch wrote:On the other side of the equation, there's the USA's bloated and inefficient defense budget.

Which also needs to be cut, but neither party will do it because "muh neo-liberalism" BS doesn't help the troops in Afghanistan would rather stay than return to the US

Idzequitch wrote:On the other side of the equation, there's the USA's bloated and inefficient defense budget.

Because many politicians are too stupid to realize that we are not the WPD. Such attitudes belong in satires like Team America: World Police, not in real life foreign policy.

Dingoy wrote:Greetings Zentari! Please vote in our weekly poll!

Who's your favourite Roman Emperor?

Brought to you by Aurrelius

Though my choice is Julius Cæsar, I would have to go on with Julian the Apostate, who is much more of a henotheistic Emperor.

Grand Duchess Sophia von Bozen-Blutchen wrote:Though my choice is Julius Cæsar, I would have to go on with Julian the Apostate, who is much more of a henotheistic Emperor.

Apostate was pretty cool, but people argue with me over the fact that Caesar wasn’t actually called Emperor at the time. By the same logic, you could say that Augustus wasn’t an emperor, as he was called Princeps.

Julian wasn't henotheistic, that's a misunderstanding of Platonic theology. Whilst Zeus-Helios is the primary demiurge mentioned in Julian's personal writings we can dive into Iamblichus and Proclus and other such types and learn that Zeus is simply one of several demiurges and the Gods still have very important roles in animating the things brought into existence by said demiurges.

Hmm, 127 votes in a week- and I didn't message all the regions on our poll. I need to do polls more often. Could use some help with the time on them: I can make them at least.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Julian wasn't henotheistic, that's a misunderstanding of Platonic theology. Whilst Zeus-Helios is the primary demiurge mentioned in Julian's personal writings we can dive into Iamblichus and Proclus and other such types and learn that Zeus is simply one of several demiurges and the Gods still have very important roles in animating the things brought into existence by said demiurges.

Augustus is one of my favorites, probably because I had to act him out in 5th grade so, bias obviously.

I luled at this: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/01/cpac-2021-stage-design-nazi-sign-odal-othala-rune-hyatt-hotels-hate-symbol-abhorrent

Coincidence or not?

Nakena wrote:I luled at this: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/01/cpac-2021-stage-design-nazi-sign-odal-othala-rune-hyatt-hotels-hate-symbol-abhorrent

Coincidence or not?

I think it is a coincidence as I don't really see an intentional imitation of the ruin. That isn't to say that CPAC isn't batsh*t crazy, but I do not think they intentionally put up that rune. They're sycophants like fascists would be to their leader, but I don't think they're that ideological to where they'd pledge allegiance to Hitler. That isn't to say there aren't fascists who love Trump, but I don't think the whole of CPAC is going to agree with them.

Search function in the forums are broken. It does seem like the duct tape maintained forum is starting to break.

The Reformed American Republic wrote:Search function in the forums are broken. It does seem like the duct tape maintained forum is starting to break.

I am not surprised. The forum software is extremly outdated. I predicted a while ago that this would happen. That some day they would detect errors in the golden throne... ehm, forum they could not repair anymore. Even if our mighty goddess [Violet] manages to fix this the warning is there written on the wall.

But tbh forum has been kinda meh since a while. RMB where it is. :^)

forgot this existed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Social_Nationalist_Party

Nakena wrote:Should we be worried about the Krukan?

I don't think we have too.

Yep, it was restored earlier today.

«12. . .173174175176177178179. . .182183»

Advertisement