Unieae RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Grand Duchy of Ismerion (elected )

Founder: The Sami Confederation of Vest-Skandinavia

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 456th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 738th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Unieae! 🌹

United in Solidarity and Democracy! ❤💕

Join to Dance! 💖

|| Read our Rules! || Join to World RP! || Join to Moon RP! ||

Want Embassy? Read Our Embassy Politics!

|| Join to our LinkDiscord! ||



  1. 3

    Constitution

    FactbookOverview by Unieae . 106 reads.

  2. 1

    Political Parties

    FactbookOverview by Unieae . 52 reads.

Embassies: The Great Universe, Scandinavian Union, A random region with no purpose, Fredonia, The Embassy, The Cult of PCHS, Gypsy Lands, Turkic Union, Hollow Point, Luna Inixia, North Amurica, The Dogeland Alliance, Free The Cheese, Veris Administrative Region, The House at Pooh Corner, Undead Puppets, and 73 others.Minnesota, New International, The Alliance of Eros, Krillin, Gay, New Western Pacific, Norden, Battleship, Osakaland, The Agents of SHIELD, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Random Acts of Kindness, Regionless, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Chancery, Vanuatu, Independence Hill, Japan, The Bar on the corner of every region, Great Aureania, Just relax, Save Our Planet, One big Island, The Global Union Consortium, East Asia, Anime Girls, Oneid, Socialist International Convention, Nintendo, The Rock World of Pop Punk and Friends, Christmas, Embassy Central, The Watchtower, BCHS, Warhammer 40000, Scanidia, The Equilibrium Soverign Region, The Atlantic, Nova Satus, The region of the ahs, Imperial Galactic Empire, The Confederation of Nations, Unieae Puppet Storage, Bus Stop, The Intercontinental Socialist Union, Heidelberg Castle, Empire Overlords, League of Greatness, The Gay Agenda, Mysterions Industry, SeaWorld, Institute of Cellulose, The Region Of Gargery, Crystal Empire, The Global Union, The Jewel Nations, MURICA, Organization of United Sovereign States, The Brotherhood of Flames, Olgienslavia, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Strawberry Hill, The Sea Of Love, Lewisham, Coalition of Nations, The Crips 2, Spooky Scary Skeletons, matheo, Beteltaria, Chicken overlords, The Western Commonwealth, Ancient, and The Slave Guilds.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Communist, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Feminist, International Federalist, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, and 5 others.Medium, Neutral, Pacifist, Role Player, and World Assembly.

Unieae contains 45 nations, the 456th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Populations in Unieae

The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.

As a region, Unieae is ranked 22,317th in the world for Largest Populations.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Republic of QazaqstanCapitalizt“Sabaqtastyq, Ńdildik, ”rleż”
2.The Muhtar Cumhuriyeti of Crimea is UkraineInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Ant Etkenmen!”
3.The Commonwealth of SuissenCivil Rights Lovefest“United in Ecologist Socialism 💐”
4.The Sami Confederation of Vest-SkandinaviaCivil Rights Lovefest“United in Diversity”
5.The Bundesrepublik of Bundes DeustschlandNew York Times Democracy“Unite Germans!”
6.The Queensland of ZouifNew York Times Democracy“Fight for Peace, Hope, and happiness”
7.The Federal Republic of Islamic State In GermanyPsychotic Dictatorship“United in Islam!”
8.The United Socialist States of AntifacistActionPsychotic Dictatorship“Stalin Lenin Mao!”
9.The Democratic Republic of The powerful lands of AmericaDemocratic Socialists“What we are here for”
10.The Kingdom of BebriumLiberal Democratic Socialists“One nation, one people”
12345»

Regional Poll • Palestine or Israel

Poll called by The Sami Confederation of Vest-Skandinavia

Voting opened 89 minutes ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Recent polls: “You hate Pizza with Pineapple?”“Speed Elections for Parliament”

Regional Happenings

More...

Unieae Regional Message Board

Gorarian unieae wrote:Interesting but donít think I would be going in the discord. Maybe also do it in NationStates too just in case if anyone doesnít have a discord account or they are just not that interested in discord.

Updates will be posted on our RMB during the ceremony (i.e. announcements), but for the real thing, you'll have to come to the Discord server to watch.

Aredita wrote:Updates will be posted on our RMB during the ceremony (i.e. announcements), but for the real thing, you'll have to come to the Discord server to watch.

k thanks for the update

Vest-Skandinavia wrote:Understand you have 100% of your country, and some people go to your country and they steal many lands, this is fair? This is fair that palestinians have help jews to get here because holocaust and palestinians was trying help? And now they are prisons in won country.

But who came there first? If I remember correct, there was ancient Judea. Take a wild guess who were the residents of ancient Judea?

Qazaqstan wrote:But who came there first? If I remember correct, there was ancient Judea. Take a wild guess who were the residents of ancient Judea?

Judea, but for 2000 years here was palestine, because romans have gived new name to judea, and in 1947 someone have go to stole. AND THIS WAS israeli tribe israeli dont mean jew, here exist too arab israelis.

Vest-Skandinavia wrote:Judea, but for 2000 years here was palestine, because romans have gived new name to judea, and in 1947 someone have go to stole. AND THIS WAS israeli tribe israeli dont mean jew, here exist too arab israelis.

Why are we talking about Palestine? Canít we just give The great states of the holy land itís land in the RP map already?

Gorarian unieae wrote:Why are we talking about Palestine? Canít we just give The great states of the holy land itís land in the RP map already?

OH I HAVE FORGOT THAT I WILL ADD

uh hello guys, i have forgot password i support another option

RP General Secretary, Speech

Hello, Unieanian

If we remember, i got like 1,5 week ago elected for General Secretary, and i want say what have happend in my Term.

- Unstablity, We have Banned many Members of ,,Mafia,, from the pact of three, Communist? IDK.

- As General Secretary, My Party have Lost Elections, I did nothing to gain more Popularity

- I didn't do really many things

- Bilance of Members in Unieae then i have started being General Secretary is -4

So, i will not go for next term.

Baskque wrote:RP General Secretary, Speech

Hello, Unieanian

If we remember, i got like 1,5 week ago elected for General Secretary, and i want say what have happend in my Term.

- Unstablity, We have Banned many Members of ,,Mafia,, from the pact of three, Communist? IDK.

- As General Secretary, My Party have Lost Elections, I did nothing to gain more Popularity

- I didn't do really many things

- Bilance of Members in Unieae then i have started being General Secretary is -4

So, i will not go for next term.

That is very honourable of you to say this. My respects.

hello there

Forum View

Advertisement